Would you rather: Your guy win dishonest election; Your guy lose honest election??

So...what would you rather have happen?

YOUR guy wins in an dishonest election, where he or his party cheated (BUT...no one ever finds out)?

OR

YOUR guy loses.........but it's confirmed that the entire process was honest and legal???

Do you want your guy to win bad enough, or the other guy to lose bad enough, that you'd be willing to sacrifice the integrity of the process in order for him to win????

The dims are planning massive fraud for the election, but I don't think it will return Obama to power.

YOUR guy wins in an dishonest election, where he or his party cheated (BUT...no one ever finds out)?

OR

YOUR guy loses.........but it's confirmed that the entire process was honest and legal???

Do you want your guy to win bad enough, or the other guy to lose bad enough, that you'd be willing to sacrifice the integrity of the process in order for him to win????
If it's an "choice" only between (R)s and (D)s, it's not an honest election to start with.

The process is honest and legal. Losers like you just happen to be fucking cry babies.

The integrity of the process is just fine. Nothing is perfect. America is not a banana republic or an african colony, or a failed european state

I wont "lose" in this election. Im not voting. I dont give a fuck which guy wins.

still struggling with reading and comprehension?

No one said you would lose anything. You are a loser.

Losers like you are never happy. Not 'you are a loser who complains'

:redface:

:eusa_clap:

Thats a good one!!! But in fact, I seem to be the only one here today who IS happy!! Why?

Unlike all the partisan dipshits here, I dont give a fuck who wins tomorrow. I'm not stressed to the brim thinking tomorrows result is gonna make/break my life.

My dog is cool.

My gal is hot.

My truck aint broke.

My ATL Falcons are undefeated.

Yep. Im actually in a great mood, and having fun poking some fun at you morons who are acting like Planet Nibiru is about to smash into Earth tomorrow!!!

Fucking pathetic how much you folks really think tomorrow matters with regards to the future.

Id rather my candidate won an honest election. But i doubt youll be happy with that option since i didnt play along with the false dichotemy

Thats a good one!!! But in fact, I seem to be the only one here today who IS happy!! Why?

Unlike all the partisan dipshits here, I dont give a fuck who wins tomorrow. I'm not stressed to the brim thinking tomorrows result is gonna make/break my life.

My dog is cool.

My gal is hot.

My truck aint broke.

Yep. Im actually in a great mood, and having fun poking some fun at you morons who are acting like Planet Nibiru is about to smash into Earth tomorrow!!!

Fucking pathetic how much you folks really think tomorrow matters with regards to the future.

Couple more SCOTUS judges like Elena Kagan get appointed by Dear Leader and;

Your dog will be declared a weapon and outlawed.
Your truck will fail CAFE mileage requirements and will be confiscated.
Football will be banned as too violent.

I wont "lose" in this election. Im not voting. I dont give a fuck which guy wins.

still struggling with reading and comprehension?

No one said you would lose anything. You are a loser.

Losers like you are never happy. Not 'you are a loser who complains'

My dog is cool.

My gal is hot.

My truck aint broke.

:lol: Idiot Alert on High!!!! :lol:

I care who wins. Dante does not worry about his pick losing. He always moves on without a whine or complaint..

you actually think you know how other people think. Funny thing is you post your idiocy and flaws as if there were assets..

Why? Why in this election? Neither candidate is gonna improve your life one bit. Some folks will have their lives impacted by who wins, but WE aren't those folks. Those folks are few and far between, and aren't posting on USMB or shopping at WalMart.

Who wins determines who will appoint SCOTUS justices. Another radical on the court will impact your life far more than you imagine.

OR

To answer your question directly, I'd rather lose honestly.

But to dive further into your scenario, there are several ways to "cheat".

One way, of course, is to stuff the ballot box. Either with the votes of dead illegal Mexican felons, or by hacking the electronic voting machine and putting in more votes than there are voters.

This kind of cheating, however, occurs on such an incredibly small scale as to be negligible and certainly not swinging any elections.

There is an entirely different kind of cheating which is occurring on a MASSIVE scale, however. And we have seen it in full bloom in the past week.

Lying. The loud braying lying which only a complete ass can do. Lying invented and then encouraged by monied interests. Lying which is then picked up by the mindless parrots as God's own truth and repeated incessantly.

This kind of cheating taps into the deep wellspring of the desire to believe the very worst about one's opponent. If the lie satisfies that desire, well, there is no need to investigate its truthfulness. It MUST be true because it fits.

A lie that is deliberately manufactured, knowing it is a lie, and then pumped down the throats of the gullible, that's big time cheating in my book.

Both major parties do this. But I am afraid my party is guilty of the worst kind of lying. They must be scared witless of losing honorably.

First prize goes to "Obama watched as they died."

I think some Republicans are so convinced Democrats are cheating, they'll cheat to get even. Every time I see someone arrested or convicted of election fraud, it's always a Republican. Explain that.

Because you only watch the liberal media

OR

If it's an "choice" only between (R)s and (D)s, it's not an honest election to start with.

Where are you from? Here in Baltimore we've got (L)s, (G)s and (C)s, too.

OR

I prefer a truly honest election. If my guy loses I can handle it as long as dead people and illegal immigrants weren't voting (amongst other dishonest practices that we do have happening).

Anyone who believes "only the other guys cheat" is one very stupid person.

Forum List

Back