Would you rather: Your guy win dishonest election; Your guy lose honest election??

Why? Why in this election? Neither candidate is gonna improve your life one bit. Some folks will have their lives impacted by who wins, but WE aren't those folks. Those folks are few and far between, and aren't posting on USMB or shopping at WalMart.

Who wins determines who will appoint SCOTUS justices. Another radical on the court will impact your life far more than you imagine.

No it wont. How? It'll only affect you if you live your life in a way that lets it. I own all the guns I want/need (I only have two hands anyway). Aside from that, what can they truly hurt/help me with? Affirmative action? Abortion?

If you are personally responsible for your own life, and work hard and smart, that shit wont affect you.

But...not all see it that way.

I think some Republicans are so convinced Democrats are cheating, they'll cheat to get even. Every time I see someone arrested or convicted of election fraud, it's always a Republican. Explain that.

Because you only watch the liberal media

Then give us some cites, like I did. What Dems have been arrested and/or gone to jail for voter fraud/suppression? :eusa_whistle:

I think some Republicans are so convinced Democrats are cheating, they'll cheat to get even. Every time I see someone arrested or convicted of election fraud, it's always a Republican. Explain that.

Then give us some cites, like I did. What Dems have been arrested and/or gone to jail for voter fraud/suppression? :eusa_whistle:

Wendy Rosen drops challenge to Andy Harris after allegations she voted in two states - Baltimore Sun

Update: Arkansas Legislator Who Admitted to Conspiracy to Commit Election Fraud Resigns (All four pled guilty).

Madison elections supervisor among 8 arrested in voting scheme

Need more?

Last edited:
Find the NC guy who bragged about already voting four times and was on his way out for a fifth and leave him hanging conspicuously on a phone pole somewhere. Illegal voting has gotten to the point lately where too many people consider it no longer any big deal. Obambi brought his Chicago values of voting early and voting often with him along with his cronies.
Whatver happened to Nathan Hale and his "I regret that I have only one life to give for my country"

The explanation is very simple.

The reason you did not see any Democratic fraud is because you did not look for it. You only look for what confirms your bias. You are willfully blind.

More Democrats who have been arrested for voter fraud:

Vote-probe arrests include councilmen - Times Union

The City Council president, a councilman and two others were arrested Tuesday and charged with felonies for allegedly forging absentee ballots in the 2009 primary to benefit Democratic candidates.
Those arrested early Tuesday included City Council President Clement Campana, Councilman John Brown and political operatives Anthony Renna and Anthony DeFiglio.
So far seven elected or appointed officials and operatives have been charged in the two-year probe into allegations that scores of absentee ballots were forged to benefit Democratic candidates in the 2009 Working Families Party primary.

It really isn't hard to find voter fraud by Democrats or Republicans IF YOU LOOK.

It's truth, which I realize is alien to many ears around here.

In more than 50 years, I've seen a lot of election fraud; the dead voting for Kennedy in Chicago, Dallas garnering more votes for LBJ than there were registered voters, illegals voting for Loretta Sanchez, proven by B1 Bob Dornan; car trunks stuffed with Al Franken votes, ACORN registering Micky Mouse and other false names by the tens of thousands.

Yep, a LOT of voter fraud. But what I HAVEN'T seen is fraud by the GOP. Fraud is part of the DNC legacy. The democrats feel entitled to fraud, it's part of their history and their general method of campaigning.

It's truth, which I realize is alien to many ears around here.

In more than 50 years, I've seen a lot of election fraud; the dead voting for Kennedy in Chicago, Dallas garnering more votes for LBJ than there were registered voters, illegals voting for Loretta Sanchez, proven by B1 Bob Dornan; car trunks stuffed with Al Franken votes, ACORN registering Micky Mouse and other false names by the tens of thousands.

Yep, a LOT of voter fraud. But what I HAVEN'T seen is fraud by the GOP. Fraud is part of the DNC legacy. The democrats feel entitled to fraud, it's part of their history and their general method of campaigning.

Not you, too.

If you have not seen GOP voter fraud, it is because you have not looked.

I bet 90% of those on here would take a dishonest win tomorrow. They wont admit it, but they would.

I'd say that's probably true, but I don't think it's a bad reflection on their character. If you truly believe your opponents will actively cause harm to the nation, winning a dishonest way is a lesser evil than a clean loss to someone who will harm the nation.

The "poll watching" efforts by left wing organizations is simply a smoke screen for their efforts to promote vote fraud and steal the election if necessary. In contrast, most conservatives actually believe in democracy and are willing to accept the results of a free and fair election, no matter how stupid the voters are.

Poll watching is a necessary counterweight to the voter suppression efforts by the right. And the right has just as many sore losers as the left (see Washington governor's race in 2004, Minnesota senate race in 2008).

I bet 90% of those on here would take a dishonest win tomorrow. They wont admit it, but they would.

I'd say that's probably true, but I don't think it's a bad reflection on their character. If you truly believe your opponents will actively cause harm to the nation, winning a dishonest way is a lesser evil than a clean loss to someone who will harm the nation.

If you sacrifice your principles to win, then you are no better than the other guy.

And that is EXACTLY where we are today. Both parties are sick to the core.

We're watching two retards argue over which one is smarter.

Last edited:

Thanks for the info. I didn't really think there'd be no instances. I was trying to put Republican parrots on the spot to back up their allegations. If you read their posts and there have been plenty in this thread alone, you'd believe fraud was totally one-sided. :clap2:

I never mentioned a party or name. Just a question.

You don't need to. Election fraud is 100% perpetrated by democrats.

FBI investigating voter registration company Strategic Allied Consulting for fraud - NY Daily News

And it's worth noting, before you claim this is just a witch hunt, that it was officials in Florida (which the Republicans control top-to-bottom at the state level) that tipped the information to federal investigators.

The "poll watching" efforts by left wing organizations is simply a smoke screen for their efforts to promote vote fraud and steal the election if necessary. In contrast, most conservatives actually believe in democracy and are willing to accept the results of a free and fair election, no matter how stupid the voters are.

Conservative groups are mounting massive poll watching operations in various states, what do you call that? Is it somehow different than the ones liberal groups are doing?

Interesting that your response admits my premise but defends it by accusing conservatives of the same motives and behavior. Why does 90% of vote fraud issues involve Democrats?

The Democrats have a long, deep history of voter fraud. Florida, Chicago, Louisiana, Minnesota, ...

But the bottom line is you don't care, you're only interested in troll statements that support your preconceived moronic biases. Life is too short to waste it on pointless discussions with someone who's mind is not open and who's demonstrably not a critical thinker.

So let's go with your view. Democrats are pure as the driven snow, Republicans are evil Gremlins skulking in basements trying to win elections the only way they can, by stealing them.

Forum List

Back