Would you rather have Russians or Liberals interfering in our election?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
I'd rather have Russians since they seem neutral while encouraging demonstrations against both sides (according to Mueller's indictment) and operate on a tiny tiny scale whereas liberals operate on a massive scale supporting big govt schemes that clearly oppose the basic limited govt, carefully enumerated powers spelled out in our Constitution.

Liberals interfere with a lot more than elections. They dumb people down and weaken souls. As for elections, I just read on the "news" how Trump's "hair growth tonic" could interfere with his ability to make decisions.

Are the Liberals in question American citizens? If they are, they have a right to involve themselves in American elections and in the American electoral process.

Are the Liberals in question American citizens? If they are, they have a right to involve themselves in American elections and in the American electoral process.

well if they are a faction, a severe faction at that, they should be made illegal-right?

Last edited:
I'd rather have Russians since they seem neutral while encouraging demonstrations against both sides (according to Mueller's indictment) and operate on a tiny tiny scale whereas liberals operate on a massive scale supporting big govt schemes that clearly oppose the basic limited govt, carefully enumerated powers spelled out in our Constitution.
Admission....interesting.

What’s the difference?

try telling a liberal that the conservatives have that same right.

really irks them.

....operate on a massive scale supporting big govt schemes that clearly oppose the basic limited govt, carefully enumerated powers spelled out in our Constitution.

How is this any different than the Conservatives in this country?

Last edited:
well if they are a faction, a sever faction at that, they should be made illegal-right?
  1. Will you please answer the question I asked? It's a simple "yes/no" question. You either had in mind Liberals who are or are not American citizens. If you hadn't considered whether be American citizens the Liberals about whom you asked, you need to consider it and decide because eligibility to participate in the American political/electoral process depends on whether one is or is not an American citizen. Obviously, Russians are not American citizens.
  2. Can you ask your more recent question using precise language so that I know exactly what you mean, what you don't mean and what is and isn't cogently inferable about the question and answer I might give? I might then be able to answer your question.

I know, with regard to politics and governance, what factions are; like anyone who would discuss politics (or who merely went to high school in the U.S.), I've read and studied Federalist 10. In the U.S., no domestic faction/party is illegal. Indeed, part and parcel of the very purpose of the 1st Amendment is to ensure that be so. Thus, regardless of what you, I or others think of its aims and methods, the U.S. Communist Party, for example, is every bit as legal as are, say, the Green or Libertarian parties and it and its members may freely participate in the U.S. political/electoral processes. The political parties of any other country, however, regardless of what they stand for or oppose, may not participate at all in the U.S. political/electoral processes.

Similarly, governments, government actors and cutouts may not participate in U.S. political/electoral processes.

The problem is liberals in the MSM are in collusion with foreign agents who supply them with mostly fake information about mostly republicans. Foreign agents, Soros' media matters, Huffington and ABC, NBC, CBS are all working together towards the same cause to undermine the American social structure and take down a duly elected President.

Last edited:
Admission....interesting.
can the liberal say what it is an admission of?

What’s the difference?

conservatives are natural participants within Constitutional concept whereas as liberals are dreaded outside faction trying to bring down system. Do you understand?

....operate on a massive scale supporting big govt schemes that clearly oppose the basic limited govt, carefully enumerated powers spelled out in our Constitution.

How is this any different than the Conservatives in this country?

conservatives happily operate within confines of enumerated powers while liberal don't. Make sense?

Obviously, Russians are not American citizens.

The founders did not say that factions were foreign. Do you understand?

, the U.S. Communist Party, for example, is every bit as legal as are, say, the Green or Libertarian parties.

not really, to hold office a politician has to swear to protect and preserve the Constitution which, as a faction, a communist could not do. Do you understand?

Forum List

Back