The Mid-terms Challenges for Trump

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
AG Sessions is doing nothing of importance and cannot be replaced.

Flight from the Blue Wall is turning the Red Edge Blue, the reverse is much slower due to state and local civil services becoming ever more left wing as a condition of employment. If the Blue Wall meltdown hits after the primaries but before the general election then this will work for Trump. After the election does no good. Before the primaries moderate Ds will be running in the general election which is problematical because most of the Blue state politicians have been robbing their states blind. That Sessions will prosecute but that will come across as a witch hunt.

Dossiergate may get more publicity but without a special counsel prosecuting the deep state that will do nothing to turn the election.

Blue flight out of California grows every year. You tell me when Illinois and California file bankruptcy and I can tell you when liberals lose big.

they can't legally declare bankruptcy. And in other news the freecell site I use has gone from advertising 3.5% munis last week to 3.75% munis late this week. 25% higher yield than taxable 10 year treasuries is even stranger when you adjust for the 30% tax rate and generally shorter maturities in the munis and you are looking at something that is competing with Pay day advance companies in yield. And yet so far IL and CA have been robbing peter, Paul, James, John, Andrew, Thomas, Mary, Martha, Elizabeth and Salome to pay someone we're not sure who. This is not your garden variety Ponzi scheme. There is nothing in the constitution to prevent stupid state governments from being stupid. Other than nationalizing the state National guard to prevent lynchings the federal government should run away from this mess.

Forum List

Back