Would You Or Wouldn't You?

Would You Or Wouldn't You?

• In A Friggin' Heartbeat

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No...That Wouldn't Be Right...I Don't Know If He Is Doing Anything Wrong - He Is Just Standing There

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
iraq.jpg

Mr. P said:
Need more info..Terrorist typically don't wear uniforms, do they?

Considering this is from my friend in Iraq....the guy in the cross-hairs is not a friendly.

GotZoom said:
Yeah...didn't realize it was so big until I saw it here.

(hmm...well, that didn't sound good did it)

...and they say the camera adds 10lbs...

10lbs and about 4'...

If I knew that guy was an unfriendly: no.

He's aiming for center of mass. With that nice of a scope, I'd aim for the bottom of the skull.

Mr. P said:
But that doesn't answer the question either..Is he or isn't he?
I need more details to vote in the poll....

Hello!!??!! Dense..party of one.

My friend is not going to put a friendly in his scopes. You don't point guns at people you don't intend to shoot.

Tell you what. Don't vote.

Geez.....

GotZoom said:
Hello!!??!! Dense..party of one.

My friend is not going to put a friendly in his scopes. You don't point guns at people you don't intend to shoot.

Tell you what. Don't vote.

Geez.....
Hummm, since the pic changed by edit..Okay I won't vote. :rolleyes:

GotZoom said:
Considering this is from my friend in Iraq....the guy in the cross-hairs is not a friendly.

Actually, with a scope that nice and a target that big in it, the thing's probably zeroed beyond where that guy is standing, so if you pulled the trigger, it probably would hit him in the base of the skull, assuming proper windage.

Mr. P said:
Hummm, since the pic changed by edit..Okay I won't vote. :rolleyes:

The pic wasn't changed at all. The only thing I did was size it down for him, and put it on my hosting site to fit on the screen without breaking the thread.

Shattered said:
The pic wasn't changed at all. The only thing I did was size it down for him, and put it on my hosting site to fit on the screen without breaking the thread.
And that's a change to the original view/pic, Isn't it? Thus the pic CHANGED. :bat:

Mr. P said:
And that's a change to the original view/pic, Isn't it? Thus the pic CHANGED. :bat:

How does that change what your original answer to the poll would have been?

Sizing a picture down doesn't remove anything from it, and doesn't alter your perception of anything. Everything that was in the first pic is in the second pic.

Or, does it?

Shattered said:

Sizing a picture down doesn't remove anything from it, and doesn't alter your perception of anything. Everything that was in the first pic is in the second pic.

Or, does it?

He is just being a PITA.

Remember, he was unsure if the guy in the cross-hairs was a friendly or not. The fact that one of "our" guys was aiming at him wasn't convincing enough.

Shattered said:

Or, does it?
No everything in the first IS not in the second. I will say that the second still leave "??????" about the subject in the cross-hairs.

Mr. P said:
No everything in the first IS not in the second. I will say that the second still leave "??????" about the subject in the cross-hairs.

Given that I'm the one that edited the photo, and I did no cropping whatsoever, merely selected "size image", would you care to tell me what's missing?

GotZoom said:
He is just being a PITA.

Remember, he was unsure if the guy in the cross-hairs was a friendly or not. The fact that one of "our" guys was aiming at him wasn't convincing enough.
Yer right about that! Looking through a scope does not an enemy make. Does it? :funnyface

Forum List

Back