Would you donate to a fund to send black Americans back to Africa?

Bosnia, Serbia or Croatia
DO ANY OF THE ABOVE COUNTRIES RELY ON WORLD AID FOR THEIR EXISTANCE ?

AFRICA : CHILD RAPE CAPITOL OF THE WORLD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hsy9HmQeIk]Michael Savage on South African Crime and the Liberal Media - YouTube[/ame]

I think Liberals should be given a free ticket to the Progressive mecca of their choice: Cuba, North Korea, China

Would you donate to a fund to send me to Europe?

No. The reputation of my beloved country is already in the sewer thanks to Obama and Bush... I really don't want any more assclowns dragging us further down. Stay home. TIA.

On topic: 'Back'? Have black Americans been to Africa? If not, then they can't go 'back'. And, no, I would not contribute to a fund.... I would, however, give serious consideration to assisting Salty the Racist to get the fuck out of our nation.

I spent 20 years in the Navy, I've been to Africa several times. In fact I'm going on vacation to the Ivory Coast next year, great beaches.

Yeah Right, hope the Shark Nets are in good repair. :D Protect your Ding-A-Ling at All Cost. Stay safe. Crazy Times. Bring back some pictures. :)

Blacks can't join the Navy and travel the world? How about if I joined to travel the world and have sex with as many exotic women that I could?

:D :clap2:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The biggest mistake this country ever made was to introduce slaves into the colonies. The second biggest mistake was to not take them all back to Africa when they were freed by Lincoln.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The biggest mistake this country ever made was to introduce slaves into the colonies. The second biggest mistake was to not take them all back to Africa when they were freed by Lincoln.

It was racist the first time you posted it..and it doesn't much wear well subsequently.

Heck..though..if that's the point..I don't have a problem with it. This is America. Personal racism..is fine.

It was racist the first time you posted it..and it doesn't much wear well subsequently.

Heck..though..if that's the point..I don't have a problem with it. This is America. Personal racism..is fine.

So, every statement is a racist statement these days. What happened to personal opinions. You use the "racist card" well. If you knew me, you wouldn't be calling me a racist. Go soak your head in some salt water.

*RIGHT ON * *DIRECT HIT*

:clap2:

No,but I would start a fund to send crackers like you back to wherever the hell you came from.

I've known blacks who have "gone back to Africa", the usually come back quickly, often with US taxpayers paying the expenses. FCs.

Forum List

Back