Would USMB Republicans mind explaining how much the Bush Tax Cuts helped?

If the politician has a D in of his or her name, their personal views are really not relevant.

And I don't know. Obama has done some very liberal things.

The problem is Obama can't be as liberal as liberals would want.

Very few presidents have ever governed the way they've legislated/governed or campaigned. I guess these people have suss out by now that this man was trying to win your vote.

Republicans spent a lot of political capital, using reconciliation twice, to pass the Bush Tax cuts.

So how exactly did the tax cuts help the country and who in the country did they help?

Didn't you have more money in your pocket after the tax cuts?

I did and that's how it helped.

What didn't help is the fact that the idiot politicians kept spending money they didn't have.

Brings to mind the Liberal Mantra of the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich BS saying. When in fact the Bush Tax Cuts mainly gave Tax Breaks to the masses.

So much so, that Obama extended many of them. If it was SOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDD then why did he keep 2/3rds of them???????????????

Class Warfare Strategy and Political BS.

:eusa_shhh:
they want to ignore that...that way they can wail how it took money away from bridges, the poor, BLAA BLAA BLA

rdean is such a dunce

Didn't you have more money in your pocket after the tax cuts?

I did and that's how it helped.

What didn't help is the fact that the idiot politicians kept spending money they didn't have.

Brings to mind the Liberal Mantra of the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich BS saying. When in fact the Bush Tax Cuts mainly gave Tax Breaks to the masses.

So much so, that Obama extended many of them. If it was SOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDD then why did he keep 2/3rds of them???????????????

they want to ignore that...that way they can wail how it took money away from bridges, the poor, BLAA BLAA BLA

rdean is such a dunce

I'm with you. Fuck those bridges. Who needs 'em?

20070801__20070802_A6_ND02BRIDGEJ~p1_300.JPG

Schemes don't grow the country and the Bush tax cuts were an enormous "scheme". What ever the forecast or the outlook, this scheme redistributed the wealth of the nation from the middle class to the top 1%. Who cares what the projections are or were when those were the "results".

they were a colossal mistake. Another reason we have a Democratic two-termer President because people knew the Repubs econ policies were based on fiction.

rdean feels it's better to give the idiot Obama almost a trillion of our taxpayers money to spend as he wishes...remember how it was suppose to go to for shovel ready jobs and bring the unemployment down below 7%....as it is we the people have no account and NOTHING to show for it of where that money went...

but giving tax cuts back to the people to spend as they see fit helps the economy but also them...

you talk about stupid people, the left is some the dumbest if they had to ask this question...

rdean is such a dunce

Schemes don't grow the country and the Bush tax cuts were an enormous "scheme". What ever the forecast or the outlook, this scheme redistributed the wealth of the nation from the middle class to the top 1%. Who cares what the projections are or were when those were the "results".

Can you explain how the fact that they were actually working on that bridge when it fell proves that the problem is that no one is spending money on bridges?

rdean is such a dunce

The simple fact is that the federal government collects almost 60 billion a year in gasoline taxes that are suppose to be earmarked for infrastructure repair and maintenance.

So tell me where has all that money gone that our bridges are in such bad shape ?

The infrastructure nutters still haven't figured out yet that the proceeds from your federal income taxes are not allocated towards road and bridge maintenance?

You'd figured these individuals would be able to understand this by now, especially since the Government collects more revenue per gallon of gasoline sold than the oil companies actually make in profit per gallon of gasoline sold.

rdean is such a dunce

So, how much did the Democrats allocate to infrastructure repair and modernization in the budgets they passed in the last three years?

rdean feels it's better to give the idiot Obama almost a trillion of our taxpayers money to spend as he wishes...remember how it was suppose to go to for shovel ready jobs and bring the unemployment down below 7%....as it is we the people have no account and NOTHING to show for it of where that money went...

but giving tax cuts back to the people to spend as they see fit helps the economy but also them...

you talk about stupid people, the left is some the dumbest if they had to ask this question...

So Steph, what is it with you? Are you lying? Stupid? Crazy? It has to be something. No one can be that consistently wrong. The law of averages prevents it from happening.

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

Back at Home, Congressional Republicans Praise Projects in Stimulus Bill They Opposed - ABC News

Republicans Take Credit For Successful Stimulus Project On House GOP Website

So Steph, what is it with you? Are you lying? Stupid? Crazy? It has to be something. No one can be that consistently wrong. The law of averages prevents it from happening.

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

Back at Home, Congressional Republicans Praise Projects in Stimulus Bill They Opposed - ABC News

Republicans Take Credit For Successful Stimulus Project On House GOP Website

And they say I run from the truth. "HA!"

rdean is such a dunce

Thats what happens when 94% of scientists are Democrats they don't care how things work they only care how the bridge feels

rdean is such a dunce

Can you explain how the fact that they were actually working on that bridge when it fell proves that the problem is that no one is spending money on bridges?
They were doing normal upkeep. Nothing more. Sorry. I drive across that bridge at least once per week. The bridge needed more than upkeep. It needed to be replaced. And, there was not money to do so. But now there will be. The bridge will be replaced.
Maybe that is what you want, eh. Let the bridges fall, THEN fix or replace. Whatever you do, don't spend on infrastructure like China or Germany.

Last edited:

They were doing normal upkeep. Nothing more. Sorry. I drive across that bridge at least once per week. The bridge needed more than upkeep. It needed to be replaced. And, there was not money to do so. But now there will be. The bridge will be replaced.
Maybe that is what you want, eh. Let the bridges fall, THEN fix or replace. Whatever you do, don't spend on infrastructure like China or Germany.

Yet you drove across it every week instead of insisting they fix it.

Is that because you have 20/20 hindsight?

No. they said they had talked to you and you refused to pay. So, just had to take my chances. Damned bridge trolls never listen to me.

No. they said they had talked to you and you refused to pay. So, just had to take my chances. Damned bridge trolls never listen to me.

I refused to pay because I don't use it.

Forum List

Back