Would USMB Republicans mind explaining how much the Bush Tax Cuts helped?

rdean feels it's better to give the idiot Obama almost a trillion of our taxpayers money to spend as he wishes...remember how it was suppose to go to for shovel ready jobs and bring the unemployment down below 7%....as it is we the people have no account and NOTHING to show for it of where that money went...

but giving tax cuts back to the people to spend as they see fit helps the economy but also them...

you talk about stupid people, the left is some the dumbest if they had to ask this question...

So Steph, what is it with you? Are you lying? Stupid? Crazy? It has to be something. No one can be that consistently wrong. The law of averages prevents it from happening.

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

Back at Home, Congressional Republicans Praise Projects in Stimulus Bill They Opposed - ABC News

Republicans Take Credit For Successful Stimulus Project On House GOP Website

Funny I read their links and they don't bother to read mine. And then have the nerve to say "infrastructure is for nutters". Could they be any more pitiful? Not sure.

Yet you drove across it every week instead of insisting they fix it.

Is that because you have 20/20 hindsight?
No. they said they had talked to you and you refused to pay. So, just had to take my chances. Damned bridge trolls never listen to me.

I refused to pay because I don't use it.

But the food you eat, the clothes you wear, the drugs you take, the guns you use to kill small defenseless animals are all moved by trucks that use that bridge. So you do use it, by proxy.

Yea, you don't use anything. You piss distilled water and fart oxygen.

He was, literally, trying to troll me.

By the way, did you ever get back to me on Obama making the Bush tax cuts permanent?

Did you ever check out that link from Post 64 to the Christian Science Monitor?

The one from 2010?

Did you miss the fact that Obama made the Obama tax cuts permanent in 2012?

Double idiot.

Forum List

Back