Would the US be a better place.....?

Would the US be a better place if we boycott the media?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Not all media, just some

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
How many people still watch it?
I mean seriously?
I can't watch Fox/CNN anymore. Fox is 24 hr. "Trump is great, Democrats are demons"...and CNN is 24 hr. "Trump is the worst President in history".
Who can be honest with themselves and watch this? Is there anyone with an IQ over 85 that believes CNN anymore? That doesn't believe WaPo and NYT are biased to the core? That believes Fox News is "fair and balanced"?
Yuo can't even get news anymore.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- i mostly watch FOX or at least have it on . I am mostly looking to hear updates or BREAKING news . Don't care if they love or hate TRUMP . Breaking news of actual events , wars , bombings , death and destruction and catastrophe is the only things that i am interested in and FOX does that pretty well . I turn FOX off when ' sheep smith ' comes on . Also watch FOX Business and listen to RUSH . Also flip around to hear tidbits but thats about it . Message boards like this are where i gets my main news or HINTS on what is happening . Then i check things out if interested .

Breaking news? there is ALWAYS breaking news!
There was a day when there were "Special Reports" and they meant something
No more
------------------------------------ muslim murders at Charly hebdo reported and followed same as muslim orlando shooting , same as muslim murders at that concert in some foreign land that was held for little girls [was it 'belgium or france] . Anyway , I mostly , as i said follow Breaking news , ALERTS and such and then GOOGLE if i like . In my opinion FOX provides these HINTS and then i GOOGLE if i like Bonzi .

no. the world would be a better place if we realized the "medias" role in it and quit using them as a guide to life or justification for our own actions.

Last edited:
I voted "No" because at the end of the day, people are going to do whatever they want good or bad whether what they do gets put out there for the rest of us to be aware of or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No!

I choose NOT TO BE a country like Russia or China or North Korea where the government DECIDES what news we can get.

We have a FIRST AMENDMENT, or did you all conveniently forget?

You right wingers have been Russia-fied, without even knowing it.....Brainwashed! SAD.

But you seems to be ok with about 80% of the media being far left in the US, I doubt you would be ok if that were 80% conservative in the media.

But yes the far left has forgotten the first amendment and has blocked anyone not far left from speaking on campus, tearing down statues, the very thing you claim you are against you support every time you vote far left!

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

MSNBC, CNN, and many other such channels can be boycotted, but they are sold as part of a package deal. So it would little to nothing for them.

Disney owns ESPEN and ABC, so they all come as a package deal.

So boycotting the far left media will not work.

I'm amazed that no is winning. The mainstream media is a joke. More people need to realize that 90% of our media is owned by 6 companies, and it's getting more and more concentrated as time goes on. I don't believe we have a free press anymore, it is all controlled, and the people who control it have an agenda… a subversive one. If you're not willing to kick your TV to the curb, at least be aware, you're being spoonfed what they want you to believe.

(I'll put my flame suit on now, lol)

I'm amazed that no is winning. The mainstream media is a joke. More people need to realize that 90% of our media is owned by 6 companies, and it's getting more and more concentrated as time goes on. I don't believe we have a free press anymore, it is all controlled, and the people who control it have an agenda… a subversive one. If you're not willing to kick your TV to the curb, at least be aware, you're being spoonfed what they want you to believe.

(I'll put my flame suit on now, lol)
--------------------------------------- naw , its just your opinion . As i said , muslim murderers at Charly Hebdo for example . I never would have know about that except for FOX and others although i like FOX best . What this about being spoonfed what they want you to believe . As another example , muslim murderer in 'san bernadino' , its the HINT that if a person is interested he can google and check it out BCup .

Forum List

Back