Pain from Harvy.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Hear a blerb on the radio that poor Harvy victims can’t do Christmas because they maxed the credit cards. My question is, who cares?

poor people have credit cards?
Most poor people i know are lucky to have debit cards lol

I think its also the middle class that had to max out their credit cards to bring some semblence of normal back to their lives. Insurance companies are notoriously slow to pay.

I think its also the middle class that had to max out their credit cards to bring some semblence of normal back to their lives. Insurance companies are notoriously slow to pay.
I have heard that.
My first home i actually bought got destroyed by a tornado. Big tree fell right in the middle of it.
Took a few days for the insurance guy to get out there and check it out(a lot of claims) but after that i got a check in like 2 weeks.

Hear a blerb on the radio that poor Harvy victims can’t do Christmas because they maxed the credit cards. My question is, who cares?
Harvey in Weinstein victims or the hurricane type victims? In todays world you need to be more specific...

Shit man sorry. You gotta forgive me as I am a Texan and as far as we are concerned we are the world and take it for granted you all know. Hurricane Harvy. Maxed credit cards. I don’t understand this.

I have heard that.
My first home i actually bought got destroyed by a tornado. Big tree fell right in the middle of it.
Took a few days for the insurance guy to get out there and check it out(a lot of claims) but after that i got a check in like 2 weeks.

Some get their money quickly and some don't. My brother lost his house in the monster tornado that hit Tuscaloosa in 2011. He got a check for a few thousand dollars in about a month. It was almost a year before he received all they money they owed him.

I have heard that.

Some get their money quickly and some don't. My brother lost his house in the monster tornado that hit Tuscaloosa in 2011. He got a check for a few thousand dollars in about a month. It was almost a year before he received all they money they owed him.
Oh gosh. That would tick me off!

You would think that after all that they have experienced, Christmas would be the last thing on their minds. Two years ago, I wasn't able to get a Christmas tree like I normally do because of some work that had to be done on my house. Obviously, my heart went right on beating. Maybe those who are complaining should think about those who had never once experienced Christmas the way that it should be.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

You would think that after all that they have experienced, Christmas would be the last thing on their minds. Two years ago, I wasn't able to get a Christmas tree like I normally do because of some work that had to be done on my house. Obviously, my heart went right on beating. Maybe those who are complaining should think about those who had never once experienced Christmas the way that it should be.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Yup. Honestly, I’m only do Christmas for the food.

New Topics

Forum List

Back