Would The Original Tea Party be supported today?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I watched a little something on the Tea Party and saw they dumped almost 1 million dollars in Tea into the waters.

Can you imagine if someone or some group decided to destroy 1 million dollars in merch? I imagine now, they'd be spokespersons from Lipton saying how they donate to the communities, destruction of property is wrong and how the courts should handle it.

Would destruction be tolerated?

I watched a little something on the Tea Party and saw they dumped almost 1 million dollars in Tea into the waters.

Can you imagine if someone or some group decided to destroy 1 million dollars in merch? I imagine now, they'd be spokespersons from Lipton saying how they donate to the communities, destruction of property is wrong and how the courts should handle it.

The Founders of this Country and the great men and women of that day were cut from a different cloth. Today American does not have the will or drive to do something like that and would just rather burn their house down and then ask the government to rebuild it...

The only party that destroys stuff today is YOUR party, and apparently you tolerate just fine. In fact your side often encourages it.

My party never destroys anything. Blacks do on occasion
Are those blacks republicans or democrats?

For the record, you fucking imbecile, there is no good reason to burn down an innocent persons business. This is the problem with black culture... you guys have no God damn concept of what is right and wrong. White children know better than black adults. Your community is a shit show.

The only party that destroys stuff today is YOUR party, and apparently you tolerate just fine. In fact your side often encourages it.

For the record, you fucking imbecile, there is no good reason to burn down an innocent persons business. This is the problem with black culture... you guys have no God damn concept of what is right and wrong. White children know better than black adults. Your community is a shit show.

Not sure what party they belong to but that doesnt have anything to do with their actions. Unless you see everything as being political. Thats why I said dems dont destroy but blacks do.

There is good reasons for things whether you agree with them or not. Riots occur when the people are being brutalized. No brutalization, no riots. You can try the same thing over and over but thats insanity and blacks are tired of behaving, hoping and praying. Some of them say fuck it, and I dont blame them.

Its dangerous out here for blacks. And if rioting makes you uncomfortable, good. Someone else SHOULD be uncomfortable at the level of fuckery thats happening more and more

Not sure what party they belong to but that doesnt have anything to do with their actions. Unless you see everything as being political. Thats why I said dems dont destroy but blacks do.

There is good reasons for things whether you agree with them or not. Riots occur when the people are being brutalized. No brutalization, no riots. You can try the same thing over and over but thats insanity and blacks are tired of behaving, hoping and praying. Some of them say fuck it, and I dont blame them.

Its dangerous out here for blacks. And if rioting makes you uncomfortable, good. Someone else SHOULD be uncomfortable at the level of fuckery thats happening more and more
First you lie about not knowing which party they belong to, then you go on to say it's cool if black people burn down businesses that had nothing to do with the riot in the first place. That makes you a lying, dumbass piece of shit. Any other black people who share your views probably deserve to be shot dead.

The world has no need for people like you, which is why we laugh when you die. I get giddy when thugs die. It amuses me. I'm even more amused when I see their grieving mother's weep and tell us how gentle they were. That shit is HILARIOUS! :laugh:

First you lie about not knowing which party they belong to, then you go on to say it's cool if black people burn down businesses that had nothing to do with the riot in the first place.

You're right, I know they are all dems. For the sake of brevity lets just continue with every riot is by Dems. To be fair:rolleyes:

That makes you a lying, dumbass piece of shit. Any other black people who share your views probably deserve to be shot dead.

Add "holding views" the list of actions blacks should be shot for.

The world has no need for people like you, which is why we laugh when you die. I get giddy when thugs die. It amuses me.

Thanks man, I appreciate the understanding.

My party never destroys anything. Blacks do on occasion with good reason. Unless there is something that is worst than death
Thats complete BS there is no reason for destroying the private homes and business of people who have absolutely nothing to do with whatever decision or verdict.

Thats complete BS there is no reason for destroying the private homes and business of people who have absolutely nothing to do with whatever decision or verdict.

Tell that to the Tea Party
When home owners and local businesses start oppressing the masses then I will concede your point. Until that day of never arrives your point is still BS

Why would we tell them that? They aren't destroying shit. Black people are the problem. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. There are thousands of videos showing black people destroying private property, and not one video of tea party riots.

Just admit that you're a lying racist that clearly doesn't care about his own community ruining people's lives.

The question has an answer in recent realities. The OWS movement was at its core non violent and seeking a redress of their grievance from the government seeking control of those who created the recession of '07 - '09 by their greed. The non violent participants were invaded by the riffraff who derailed the movement, which was a legitimate and peaceful; one making the point that has attracted millions of votes for Bernie Sanders.

Thus violence and the destruction of property is the province of disreputable people and rejected by the vast majority of our citizens.

Of course we have riffraff on this message board, the bigots and iconoclasts who hate government and every citizen who does not subscribe to the ideology they profess.

When home owners and local businesses start oppressing the masses then I will concede your point. Until that day of never arrives your point is still BS

Oh you think someone is waiting for your approval? Thats funny. If only the Tea Party waited until some bar was reached by someone it didnt effect. :2up:

Forum List

Back