Would Jesus approve of this non-Christian?

His beliefs, along with the errors, he believes in just as much as you believe yours. A charlatan implies intentional DECIET. He's no more deceitful than you.

Pastors are held to a MUCH higher standard than run of the mill Christians. He is a sinner, as am I, as are we all, and I would never hold that against him. There is abundant grace for sinners.

The charlatanry comes in when he perverts the gospel of Christ and preaches this. He does in the simple phrase "Your Best Life Now". For a direct refutation of this, please read Lazarus and the rich man, as told by Jesus Christ. Luke 16

The charlatanry comes in when he perverts the gospel of Christ and preaches this
You pervert the true gospel yourself, but I won't bother pointing out the errors.

I have no idea what the context of "your best life now" means. I don't follow him. I don't follow any man.

He is no more deceitful than you.

He is? Do you understand Christianity?
Are you so sure SINNING is his way of life?
Is it yours? If it is you should worry more about yourself

Question, honestly. Is your idea of Christianity watching Joel Osteen on TV on Sundays? I'm not trying to judge. I'm attempting to ascertain what I'm conversing with here.

Question, honestly. Is your idea of Christianity watching Joel Osteen on TV on Sundays? I'm not trying to judge. I'm attempting to ascertain what I'm conversing with here.
I told you I don't watch him. He's no more deceived than you, but I will let you work that out with Christ. Best focus on yourself

BTW, I keep the SABBATH like Jesus, the prophets and apostles. I don't follow the Catholic Church or her daughters

You pervert the true gospel yourself, but I won't bother pointing out the errors.

I have no idea what the context of "your best life now" means. I don't follow him. I don't follow any man.

He is no more deceitful than you.

So you don't know what the Prosperity Gospel is at all? If you have a true faith--and all signs point that you do--you should know about Joel Osteen. He is a false teacher and that is dangerous to people's souls.

So you don't know what the Prosperity Gospel is at all? If you have a true faith--and all signs point that you do--you should know about Joel Osteen. He is a false teacher and that is dangerous to people's souls.
I know what some PROTESTANTS say about it. I don't worry about such things. I don't follow others. I don't follow you or YOUR teachers. You have some good, mixed with some error, like most who follow men.

Really not interested in your silly lectures

I told you I don't watch him. He's no more deceived than you, but I will let you work that out with Christ. Best focus on yourself

BTW, I keep the SABBATH like Jesus, the prophets and apostles. I don't follow the Catholic Church or her daughters

I have already focused on myself. I am a sinner with no hope of salvation except through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross. This is what I'm telling you. I can't be good enough for long enough to EVER, EVER merit God's favor--because He is perfect, holy etc and I am not.

This is not Joel Osteen's message. It is not even close. His message is counter to this, which is counter to the Gospel. It is: you can basically "use" God and "use" Christianity to improve yourself for "Your Best Life Now". It is Self-help with a Christian packaging. People can do this for a long time without ever encountering the real miracle of Christ

I know what some PROTESTANTS say about it. I don't worry about such things. I don't follow others. I don't follow you or YOUR teachers. You have some good, mixed with some error, like most who follow men.

Really not interested in your silly lectures

Okay. So you are Catholic or what

So Pope Francis is where it's at

Awesome, yeah
I don't know what this means, unless you are agreeing that the CATHOLIC CHURCH "CHANGED TIMES AND LAWS" and the Protestant daughter churches followed that church into these sins. But since you repeat the Protestant "gospel" I doubt you understand

Okay. So you are Catholic or what
The Catholc Church was founded by Simon the Sorcerer after Peter rebuked him when he tried to PURCHASE his way into an apostleship in God's Church

Simon Magus was the "Peter" they trace their church to

Forum List

Back