would it be better if we elected people to the UN?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I was always taught that Americans held strong beliefs in democracy. This is when we elect representatives to represent the people but it seems like that what is happening is that the man who claims the title el presidente has found a way around this by making a deal with Iran that got the approval not from the legislature (that is that thing where we place an elected person to represent us) but from the UN. Would we have more democracy if we simply elected politicians to the UN since that seems to be the body Obama respects the most.

I was always taught that Americans held strong beliefs in democracy. This is when we elect representatives to represent the people but it seems like that what is happening is that the man who claims the title el presidente has found a way around this by making a deal with Iran that got the approval not from the legislature (that is that thing where we place an elected person to represent us) but from the UN. Would we have more democracy if we simply elected politicians to the UN since that seems to be the body Obama respects the most.
We need to get out of the UN and stop giving them money.

• Banned

I see you noticed that I was being sarcastic.

I see you noticed that I was being sarcastic.
Yeah, but we do need out. We really do.

Forum List

Back