Would Democrats still care about abortion if blacks didnt get them the most?

I think fear of the White Replacement Theory is behind the Republican drive to outlaw abortion. Lots of White women DO get abortions.
Most Republicans wouldn't care if the population of African-Americans went down to zero.
But they do care about Whites becoming a minority in the USA by 2043. So---get rid of legal abortion!
Republican women also seek abortions.

Blacks get abortions at a much higher rate than other groups.
We all know what Dems think of black people. If you dont know how racist they are, you need to wake up.
I dont think it would be such a big deal if it was mostly whites or hispanics getting them.
What do you think?
Don’t know… would you?

And, what about the woman who cannot afford to quit school or pay for daycare and a $1300 a month one bedroom? What if she is financially unable to provide even the minimum support and safety for a child. What if she has attached herself to a man who is cruel or otherwise worthless?
First off enough with the victim hood because we live in the 21st century and women need to start making better life decisions!

Did you know my father was a Hobo and pot dealer later in his life?

Had six kids by three different women!

My mother had four kids from four different men!

Now why am so writing this?

Simple, I could have became like my father and found a woman like my mom but I didn’t!

What is my point?

In fifteen weeks you know you are pregnant or not, so abort the kid before the second trimester or take a morning after pill to make sure!

Time to grow up humans and be responsible for your damn body and if the woman is that afraid she need to take the morning after pill if she is free to get away and then kill the SOB who is abusing her!

Get it?

First off enough with the victim hood because we live in the 21st century and women need to start making better life decisions!

Did you know my father was a Hobo and pot dealer later in his life?

Had six kids by three different women!

My mother had four kids from four different men!

Now why am so writing this?

Simple, I could have became like my father and found a woman like my mom but I didn’t!

What is my point?

In fifteen weeks you know you are pregnant or not, so abort the kid before the second trimester or take a morning after pill to make sure!

Time to grow up humans and be responsible for your damn body and if the woman is that afraid she need to take the morning after pill if she is free to get away and then kill the SOB who is abusing her!

Get it?
How did your sisters fare?

How did your sisters fare?
One sister from my mother side is still married after thirty years and my father side she divorced her husband because he was a loser like our father…

She told me she knew better and didn’t blame anyone but herself for being that stupid to marry that loser…

She stated she made the mistake corrected and he walks with a limp from here.

Look, morning after bill, birth control and even getting yourself fixed are options along with telling the male to wear a condom and remove himself before ejaculating into her, so we have many ways to prevent pregnancy, so let grow up for once!

First Trimester I am just fine and dandy but after that the exceptions are truly limited as can be…

One sister from my mother side is still married after thirty years and my father side she divorced her husband because he was a loser like our father…

She told me she knew better and didn’t blame anyone but herself for being that stupid to marry that loser…

She stated she made the mistake corrected and he walks with a limp from here.

Look, morning after bill, birth control and even getting yourself fixed are options along with telling the male to wear a condom and remove himself before ejaculating into her, so we have many ways to prevent pregnancy, so let grow up for once!

First Trimester I am just fine and dandy but after that the exceptions are truly limited as can be…
I remember when things were different. You can't test for some birth defects until 16 weeks.

I remember when things were different.
Different times and we should move forward and stop playing victim.

I said if I had a daughter she would learn Judo, how to fire a gun and learn to change a battery and tire and why?

If she learns all that she doesn’t need a man for protection and will seek one for companionship instead!

I would teach my son to clean, cook and sew and why?

Again, he doesn’t need a maid and should seek a woman for companionship instead…

I am not your typical male and I believe we must have rules but also teach, teach and teach when we are raising our kids!

Did you know at the age of four someone broke into my room and almost kidnapped me?

Back then I was taught to kick and scream and the woman ran away and my point?

We must teach better so we can limit the usage of abortions and have less women thinking they are built to be slaves and victims…

I think fear of the White Replacement Theory is behind the Republican drive to outlaw abortion. Lots of White women DO get abortions.
Most Republicans wouldn't care if the population of African-Americans went down to zero.
But they do care about Whites becoming a minority in the USA by 2043. So---get rid of legal abortion!
Of course you do! Your thinking doesnt surprise me a bit!

And yet you will still be the minority even if White Society became a minority…

Hispanics will the Majority and not Blacks, so as you make your asinine accusations just remember this and that is you will never be the majority in American but you will always blames Whites no matter who is the majority!

We all know what Dems think of black people. If you dont know how racist they are, you need to wake up.
I dont think it would be such a big deal if it was mostly whites or hispanics getting them.
What do you think?
We all know how black people think of Republicans. We reject you by around 90% in every single election. Sit down fucktard and stop embarrassing yourself. 😄

Can you start over and at least TRY to stay on topic, hack?
The topic was the Democratic party's treatment of black Americans right? You don't think the views of black Americans are relevant to the assessment of the Democratic party?

The topic was the Democratic party's treatment of black Americans right? You don't think the views of black Americans are relevant to the assessment of the Democratic party?
Its about what they think of you.
Deflecting to blacks not liking republicans is pathetic. Because you know they think you black people are worthless but you dont care. Obviously.
You are a fucking chump :lol:

Its about what they think of you.
Deflecting to blacks not liking republicans is pathetic. Because you know they think you black people are worthless but you dont care. Obviously.
You are a fucking chump :lol:
So 90% of black voters are chumps but it's the Democrats who are racists? Isn't it you who just told us what you think of us?

What do you think?

Keep in mind the entire goal of the abortion industry in America is control/decimation of the black population, just as Margaret Sanger spoke and wrote about when she founded Planned Parenthood. Abortion is the left's black genocide program.

So 90% of black voters are chumps but it's the Democrats who are racists? Isn't it you who just told us what you think of us?
Dude, dems say you guys cant even get on the internet or get an id. Our president said its a storybook there is a black guy that is clean and can speak clearly.
And you guys just eat it up.
Why?

Dude, dems say you guys cant even get on the internet or get an id. Our president said its a storybook there is a black guy that is clean and can speak clearly.
And you guys just eat it up.
Why?

Finally you decided to ask a black person what their perspective actually is.

First, incase you weren't aware the people most opposed to Republican voter ID laws in Republican States are the black voters in those States. The logical conclusion of your claim is that black voters think they themselves are too stupid to obtain IDs. That alone should make you question this reasoning but nevertheless let's examine it on its merits.

There is a helpful case in North Carolina from 2016 that helps clarify the Republican position and black opposition. In that case the federal court ruled that the Republican Party in North Carolina "targeted black voters with surgical percision". That's their actual language. See the Republicans requested previous voting data on what sort of IDs black voters were far more likely to use than whites and went about eliminating those IDs. They looked up early voting data, saw that blacks were more likely to take advantage of early voting and eliminated the first week. They saw that Democratic counties and black counties in particular took part in Sunday voting (a lot of black voter reach out and assistance is provided by black churches to members of their community, think "Souls to the Polls") and eliminated that. It wasn't about making sure people had ID the could use to vote, it was about making it harder for black people to vote.

Finally you decided to ask a black person what their perspective actually is.

First, incase you weren't aware the people most opposed to Republican voter ID laws in Republican States are the black voters in those States. The logical conclusion of your claim is that black voters think they themselves are too stupid to obtain IDs. That alone should make you question this reasoning but nevertheless let's examine it on its merits.

There is a helpful case in North Carolina from 2016 that helps clarify the Republican position and black opposition. In that case the federal court ruled that the Republican Party in North Carolina "targeted black voters with surgical percision". That's their actual language. See the Republicans requested previous voting data on what sort of IDs black voters were far more likely to use than whites and went about eliminating those IDs. They looked up early voting data, saw that blacks were more likely to take advantage of early voting and eliminated the first week. They saw that Democratic counties and black counties in particular took part in Sunday voting (a lot of black voter reach out and assistance is provided by black churches to members of their community, think "Souls to the Polls") and eliminated that. It wasn't about making sure people had ID the could use to vote, it was about making it harder for black people to vote.
Thats a horrible story but not what i was referring to.
They say you are stupid to get an id. Too stupid to get on the internet. Black people that are clean and speak clearly is a rarity. Do you understand now?

Forum List

Back