would any of the libs like to say something good about America and Christianity??

Sure you are but what am I.

How incredibly boring you are, JS. I'm glad you consider me your superior, though.

i would like the libbs to post what they like about America and Christianity !!! surely they have something good to say !!

What do I like about America? The fact that I can go from Maine to California and I don't need a passport, because in Europe, you can't do that. I also appreciate the fact that I was born free in this country and have the right to speak my mind, so much did I appreciate it, that I was allowed to serve for 20 years in the U.S. Navy defending the rights of others to be able to do the same.

What do I like about Christianity? I like the parts where it talks about my big brother Yeshua, and tries to convey the same message He did over 2,000 years ago, but I don't like the way they have twisted it into it's current state.

How incredibly boring you are, JS. I'm glad you consider me your superior, though.

:lol: Keep listening to the voices in your head.

Let me point out there is a vast difference between Christianity and the weird "let him die" version so many right wingers seem to believe in. I suspect their Jesus wears a suit and has blue eyes.

republicanjesus.jpg

Last edited:
as everyone can see most of the libbs on this thread have nothing good to say about America or Christianity !!! and the very very small minority of lefties that do always follow up with what they don't like !!! listen up America the left is a bigger threat than the Islamic terrorist when it comes to Americas future !!!:doubt:

As a whole, liberals make better Americans than conservatives. They are more patriotic, make better parents and have superior hygiene.

How odd, I could have sworn it was the other way around.

You know that most drug addicts and the heads of families living with child welfare intervention identify as liberal, right?

How odd, I could have sworn it was the other way around.

You know that most drug addicts and the heads of families living with child welfare intervention identify as liberal, right?

Untrue.

Actually, in studies of excessive flatulence it has been found that the subjects are exclusively conservative

You are mistaken. The same study determined that willfull stupidity was the exclusive domain of liberals, so in order to accept the veracity of one, you also must accept the truthfulness of the other.

Forum List

Back