Would a ban on all public religious representations and displays ease religious hatreds and violence

Just ban the people who think like the OP and put them on the other side of the wall.

You must really love Islam and their vile ideology to resist helping them reform the way France and Quebec is doing.

That makes your morals garbage.

Regards
DL

The inquisitions were always the most modern system of justice in their times of history.

This is all I need to know from you

You know less than nothing about me. And I'm sure you will continue now to find out less than nothing.

to determine that you are a fool

A Christian rule says: "Never call someone a godless fool". There are reasons for - although your god is only your frustrated subego, your weak ego and your strong superego.

and know nothing of justice.

I "know" that justice is not existing in this world here - and the same time I "know": no one is able to live without justice. A dilemma, which no one is able to solve within the formal systems, which the English speaking world calls "system of justice", who tries not to find justice (and grace).

Religions are what taught Hitler his trade

His what? And do you really try to tell now a German with Jewish roots something about Adolf Hitler?

and the Church aided in his genocide of the Christian hated Jews.

Regards
DL

Strange. Very very strange. And very stupid too. ... And you will not be shy to continue with much more stupidities now. What I don't know is why to argue with stupidities is so important in the English speaking world.
]

zaangalewa said:
The inquisitions were always the most modern system of justice in their times of history.

What's a fact. Ask historians. The inquitions offered always the best chances for a successful defence. Not comparable with our today but within the different times of history it was always the best system.

This is all I need to know from you

To know that you are not bright enough for me to bother with.

Regards
DL

More garbage.

Reference something or -------

Regards
DL

... the Pope was on Hitler's side ...

And this idea is basing on what fact exactly?

Meetings and hand shakes and a hate for Jews, which the church sending priests to help with the slaughters in Eastern Europe.

Who was Hitler's banker if not the Vatican bank?

Regards
DL

Good grieve. I hope you know on your own how totally idiotic it is what you say.

"Das Hakenkreuz ist heidnisch .... Die Zugehörigkeit zur nationalsozialistischen Partei ist unvereinbar mit dem katholischen Gewissen."
Osservatore Romano Nr. 238, 1930

"Auf die Frage "Kann ein Katholik, der sich zu den Grundsätzen der NSDAP bekennt, zu den heiligen Sakramenten zugelassen werden?" müssen wir mit "nein" antworten."
Bischöfliches Ordinariat Mainz, 30.09.1930

"... ist das Hakenkreuz Kampfzeichen gegen Christi Kreuz."
Caspar, Erzbischof von Paderborn, Josef Damina, Bischof von Fulda. Nicolaus, Bischof von Hildesheim am 10.03.1931

Last edited:

Meetings and hand shakes and a hate for Jews, which the church sending priests to help with the slaughters in Eastern Europe.

Regards
DL

Good grieve. I hope you know on your own how totally idiotic it is what you say.

"Das Hakenkreuz ist heidnisch .... Die Zugehörigkeit zur nationalsozialistischen Partei ist unvereinbar mit dem katholischen Gewissen."

"Auf die Frage "Kann ein Katholik, der sich zu den Grundsätzen der NSDAP bekennt, zu den heiligen Sakramenten zugelassen werden?" müssen wir mit "nein" antworten."

Caspar, Erzbischof von Paderborn, Josef Damina, Bischof von Fulda. Nicolaus, Bischof von Hildesheim am 10.03.1931

Show the idiocy or be seen as an idiot who can only insult without even showing what he thinks is amiss.

You seem like an incompetent whiner and fool so carry on.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Show the idiocy or be seen as an idiot who can only insult without even showing what he thinks is amiss.

You seem like an incompetent whiner and fool so carry on.

Regards
DL

no comment

Last edited:

Forum List

Back