Worst Date You have ever been on??

Fmr jarhead said:
Did you have a bad one, last night? Wanna talk?

Well I have been on a few really bad ones but not last night. Im just wondering what your stories are ???

There's no better way to see how your friends think of you than to go on a blind date set up by a friend. They attempt to match you with people they think you will like and are almost always wrong in some way.

I have gone on two of this type of date, and stopped doing them after the second uncomfortable quiet date with somebody I had little in common with. I guess my friend thought I was a shallow person only looking for the good looking airheads.

Bonnie said:
Well I have been on a few really bad ones but not last night. Im just wondering what your stories are ???

Yeah, I remember it well...I spent all day obsessing about it, and then got out of work early to buy a new outfit. She picked me up, and took me to a really nice dinner, and then we made out, and then she never called me again.....

I felt so dirty!!!!!

....ok....honestly, I don't recall having a bad date. Some did not work out...relationship-wise, but I pretty much have had a good dating experience. Did beers with Joker count as a date last night?

Fmr jarhead said:
Yeah, I remember it well...I spent all day obsessing about it, and then got out of work early to buy a new outfit. She picked me up, and took me to a really nice dinner, and then we made out, and then she never called me again.....

I felt so dirty!!!!!

....ok....honestly, I don't recall having a bad date. Some did not work out...relationship-wise, but I pretty much have had a good dating experience. Did beers with Joker count as a date last night?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
LOL that was USApride----she's was up all night !!! :teeth:
Well, aren't you funny, Ducky!! :funnyface

My worst date ever is a date I don't remember. Seriously. I met this guy at a club I worked at, I'd only met him the once and he asked me out. He came to pick me up and we drove around for a bit. I remember going through the McDonald's drive-thru (nice start, huh?!) and we pulled out of the parking lot.
That's the last thing I remember until I WOKE UP at 6AM parked in a lot in the neighborhood I lived in about 4 months earlier. I was still in the passenger seat and he was staring at me from the drivers seat. I looked at the time and started freaking out. When I got back to my grandmas (we were staying there at the time), my mom ran out screaming and crying. I told her the truth, I fell asleep. For the longest time she didn't believe me, but I honestly did.
I think the guy drugged me or something. Who falls asleep like that riding down the road (on a date) and then to wake up to someone staring at you, at a place that he never knew I lived at. Wierd!!

UsaPride said:

My worst date ever is a date I don't remember. Seriously. I met this guy at a club I worked at, I'd only met him the once and he asked me out. He came to pick me up and we drove around for a bit. I remember going through the McDonald's drive-thru (nice start, huh?!) and we pulled out of the parking lot.
That's the last thing I remember until I WOKE UP at 6AM parked in a lot in the neighborhood I lived in about 4 months earlier. I was still in the passenger seat and he was staring at me from the drivers seat. I looked at the time and started freaking out. When I got back to my grandmas (we were staying there at the time), my mom ran out screaming and crying. I told her the truth, I fell asleep. For the longest time she didn't believe me, but I honestly did.
I think the guy drugged me or something. Who falls asleep like that riding down the road (on a date) and then to wake up to someone staring at you, at a place that he never knew I lived at. Wierd!!

ahem..... sounds like a date rape drug was used..... did you drink anything he gave you before you passed out? that is a pretty freaky story.

UsaPride said:

Jesus Tam, that does sound like date rape! Did you suspect that at the time??

freeandfun1 said:
ahem..... sounds like a date rape drug was used..... did you drink anything he gave you before you passed out? that is a pretty freaky story.
I know it's freaky. Scares the hell out of me when I think about it now!!!
This was 13 years ago, I honestly don't remember what we did or talked about or anything while in the car. All I can remember is getting in his car, driving through the drive-thru, and pulling out of the parking lot at McDonalds. That's it.
I never really thought about it at the time, I was just weirded out that I fell asleep. I was naive and young and never heard of or thought anything like date drugs or anything like that happened. Now that I'm older, when I think back at that (which I've been doing often, lately) it scares the hell out of me!

Bonnie said:
Did you suspect that at the time??
Honestly, I didn't. I didn't know that stuff happened. But like I said above, I was naive and young. I didn't suspect anything. All I thought about was "how did I fall asleep", which I was actually embarassed about, and "how will I convince mom I'm not lying". Never once thought of rape, until recently.

It wasn't a date, but recently I went over to a friends for a party. I got drunk and decided to stay the night. After most of the guests had left, this "friend" of mine kept suggesting that he and I sleep with this skank that was still there. I kept saying no, and thought that they had left me alone. I fell asleep (passed out would better describe it) on the couch. The next morning I found that my pants were open and pulled down.

I have no idea what happened while I was passed out, every doctor that I know assures me that I could not perform no matter what they did since I was passed out but I still get the heebies thinking about it.

no1tovote4 said:
It wasn't a date, but recently I went over to a friends for a party. I got drunk and decided to stay the night. After most of the guests had left, this "friend" of mine kept suggesting that he and I sleep with this skank that was still there. I kept saying no, and thought that they had left me alone. I fell asleep (passed out would better describe it) on the couch. The next morning I found that my pants were open and pulled down.

I have no idea what happened while I was passed out, every doctor that I know assures me that I could not perform no matter what they did since I was passed out but I still get the heebies thinking about it.

Oh my god! what kind of friends do you have??

Bonnie said:
Oh my god! what kind of friends do you have??

Obviously one sick bastard. The rest are very good people. I won't be going to this "friends" house again. He disrespected me and my marriage by even suggesting the whole thing, then this as well.

Worst date would have to be with my ex....who else eh?

Things started out ok, then he got in a fight with his friend. Since we were an hour outside of town, and it was about 2am we couldn't leave so we went outside and sat in his other friends car. Somehow the break got released and the car rolled down the drive way a bit and hit another friends car!! (big party, lots of people).

Of course another fight enuses and the owner of the car and the house locks us out! Being around a lake, we went and slept on the beach until morning and called the guy who drove us up there to come and get us.

well i deffinately cant beat any of those horrible and often creepy dates you guys have. worst date i had was when i thought it was going well then she decides to tell me she is interested in someone else. i could have been saved alot of time and money if i had known that before. but then it was still a pretty decent date.

Avatar, I had a date like that once. I took a girl out to dinner and she told me she was Mormon and would only have a relationship with another Mormon. Of course, that didn't stop her from going out with me for the evening... :mad:

But the worst date I ever went on was with a girl I met in college who happened to live close by. She invited me over to her place for her dad's birthday party, which was to be followed by us going out somewhere. That got nixed, as she felt like staying in. So we (meaning her and I, plus her three younger sisters) watched a movie. About halfway through the movie (House on Haunted Hill) she gets up and makes a phone call. About the time the movie ends, some other guy shows up! So I quickly made a polite exit... but frankly I thought it was pretty damn rude.

Forum List

Back