Worldwide Terror Alert Issued by State Dept.

No matter WHERE you go there's a Terror Alert! So when there IS one we can say; "See? I told ya' so! Now we need an even BIGGER Homeland Security Budget!"

Americans - Saps.

Jeremiah do you feel the same way?
Why do you care what someone who believes in pie in the sky God nonsense believes? Oh that's right, you dont. You're just being your typical hack self
Because pie in the sky God believers will keep us quagmired over there for decades.
Muslims threatening the rest of civilization will keep us there dumbass. Everyone could convert to some new made up religion & those ragheads would still try to kill them
False. Oil keeps us there. Invent an alternative to oil and the middle east dies. But republicans are desperately in love with oil. Fuck you guys.
We have 100 years worth of oil here. No need for an alternative yet. Then there is nuclear.

Guess who's trying to block BOTH
Oh I'm all for nuclear. Oil is way outdated. Too bad republicans #1 priority is to keep us addicted to oil and thus involved in the shithole middle east.

Because pie in the sky God believers will keep us quagmired over there for decades.
It's the UN that has us in a quagmire. Simple solution. Get out.
Naïve solution
It won't solve all of our problems but it is a start in the right direction, Gramps.
Not true you fake Christian. The U.S. invaded Iraq. The U.N. wouldn't have.

I believe the UN was for it before they were against it. Like Hillary, Al and the rest of them that believed there were WMD's there before they believed there wasn't.
Well sometimes things you believe turn out to be bullshit Fake Christian. Some admit they were wrong, others double down and say it was a great idea. Like most republicans.

No matter WHERE you go there's a Terror Alert! So when there IS one we can say; "See? I told ya' so! Now we need an even BIGGER Homeland Security Budget!"

Americans - Saps.
I didn't believe ISIS would hit Atlanta or Paris on Sunday (as they said they would). They need to keep that open door for invaders to keep flooding Europe and next America - otherwise - they risk being shut out. Whoever was talking for them didn't get clearance from the folks that are bankrolling them. These guys didn't come up with this plan on their own. They are getting help.

It's the UN that has us in a quagmire. Simple solution. Get out.
Naïve solution
It won't solve all of our problems but it is a start in the right direction, Gramps.

I believe the UN was for it before they were against it. Like Hillary, Al and the rest of them that believed there were WMD's there before they believed there wasn't.
Well sometimes things you believe turn out to be bullshit Fake Christian. Some admit they were wrong, others double down and say it was a great idea. Like most republicans.
Once again - I should remind you - you claim not to believe in Jesus - in your world all Christians are fake. So this dog isn't hunting for you.

Americans - Saps.
That is true and as Clementine was speaking of here in America - we should really get back on track with what she is saying. Speaking of which - where is Homeland Security in our Constitution?

Americans - Saps.

They need a global warming alert cause we all know it's a bigger threat than terror.

Naïve solution

Once again - I should remind you - you claim not to believe in Jesus - in your world all Christians are fake. So this dog isn't hunting for you.
I have never claimed not to believe in Jesus. I just don't believe in organized religion. Jesus was an amazing person. Many modern Christians live according to his word. Others, like yourself, bring shame to his name.

Jeremiah do you feel the same way?
Why do you care what someone who believes in pie in the sky God nonsense believes? Oh that's right, you dont. You're just being your typical hack self
Muslims threatening the rest of civilization will keep us there dumbass. Everyone could convert to some new made up religion & those ragheads would still try to kill them
False. Oil keeps us there. Invent an alternative to oil and the middle east dies. But republicans are desperately in love with oil. Fuck you guys.

Nothing is stopping you from inventing an alternative. In the meantime, we need to drill at home and democrats sure as heck are stopping us from doing that.
You bastards certainly are trying to stop us from inventing alternative energies. Don't worry, your grandkids probably won't know how badly you opposed the technology that saves their world.

I have never claimed not to believe in Jesus. I just don't believe in organized religion. Jesus was an amazing person. Many modern Christians live according to his word. Others, like yourself, bring shame to his name.
I've been quite clear that I am not a follower of an organized religion - I'm a follower of Jesus Christ. The fact that you are incapable of backing your position is no reason to resort to personal attacks, OS. If you can't handle the topic of discussion as an adult? Choose something lighter.

Nothing is stopping you from inventing an alternative. In the meantime, we need to drill at home and democrats sure as heck are stopping us from doing that.
You bastards certainly are trying to stop us from inventing alternative energies. Don't worry, your grandkids probably won't know how badly you opposed the technology that saves their world.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The JV team and other radical Islamist groups have made many threats and targets could be just about anywhere. Not helpful since nothing specific has been named, though good to be alert. With black Friday coming up and knowing malls and other stores across the country will be packed, it will be a target-rich environment for the lunatics.

I wonder if Obama has caught this on the news yet. It's been claimed that he ignores intel warnings when it's certain Muslims posing a threat. Ignore it and it'll go away. If it doesn't go away, blame someone else. I think that about sums up his national security plan.

"Monday in the United Kingdom, Prime Minister David Cameron said it was time to take the fight directly to the terrorist group, and said the goal of like-minded countries should be to root out the "poisonous ideology of Islamic extremism."

In light of these events, State noted that terrorist groups are threatening people around the world now."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-dept.-issues-worldwide-travel-alert-for-u.s.-citizens/article/2577008

State Dept. Issued Worldwide Travel Alert

"The State Department alerts U.S. citizens to possible risks of travel due to increased terrorist threats. Current information suggests that ISIL (aka Da’esh), al-Qa’ida, Boko Haram, and other terrorist groups continue to plan terrorist attacks in multiple regions.

These attacks may employ a wide variety of tactics, using conventional and non-conventional weapons and targeting both official and private interests. This Travel Alert expires on February 24, 2016.

They go on to detail the places you should avoid:

Extremists have targeted large sporting events, theatres, open markets, and aviation services. In the past year, there have been multiple attacks in France, Nigeria, Denmark, Turkey, and Mali. ISIL/Da’esh has claimed responsibility for the bombing of a Russian airliner in Egypt.

U.S. citizens should exercise vigilance when in public places or using transportation. Be aware of immediate surroundings and avoid large crowds or crowded [sic] places. Exercise particular caution during the holiday season and at holiday festivals or events."

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/479095-the-state-department-just-issued-a-worldwide-travel-alert-heres-what-they-recommend-you-avoid/?author=jc&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_term=ijamerica

Well Bush got what he wanted, people scared of doing anything now. We'd better get some extremely restrictive and conservative laws in place to combat this situation which the conservatives made in the first place.

HOW CONVENIENT.

A Democrat administration issues an alert and the dumbfucks of this board blame Republicans. The ignorance is alarming

They're not blaming the republicans for putting an alert. They're blaming the Republicans for causing the situation that has led to ISIS which is forcing the alert.

The JV team and other radical Islamist groups have made many threats and targets could be just about anywhere. Not helpful since nothing specific has been named, though good to be alert. With black Friday coming up and knowing malls and other stores across the country will be packed, it will be a target-rich environment for the lunatics.

I wonder if Obama has caught this on the news yet. It's been claimed that he ignores intel warnings when it's certain Muslims posing a threat. Ignore it and it'll go away. If it doesn't go away, blame someone else. I think that about sums up his national security plan.

"Monday in the United Kingdom, Prime Minister David Cameron said it was time to take the fight directly to the terrorist group, and said the goal of like-minded countries should be to root out the "poisonous ideology of Islamic extremism."

In light of these events, State noted that terrorist groups are threatening people around the world now."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-dept.-issues-worldwide-travel-alert-for-u.s.-citizens/article/2577008

State Dept. Issued Worldwide Travel Alert

"The State Department alerts U.S. citizens to possible risks of travel due to increased terrorist threats. Current information suggests that ISIL (aka Da’esh), al-Qa’ida, Boko Haram, and other terrorist groups continue to plan terrorist attacks in multiple regions.

These attacks may employ a wide variety of tactics, using conventional and non-conventional weapons and targeting both official and private interests. This Travel Alert expires on February 24, 2016.

They go on to detail the places you should avoid:

Extremists have targeted large sporting events, theatres, open markets, and aviation services. In the past year, there have been multiple attacks in France, Nigeria, Denmark, Turkey, and Mali. ISIL/Da’esh has claimed responsibility for the bombing of a Russian airliner in Egypt.

U.S. citizens should exercise vigilance when in public places or using transportation. Be aware of immediate surroundings and avoid large crowds or crowded [sic] places. Exercise particular caution during the holiday season and at holiday festivals or events."

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/479095-the-state-department-just-issued-a-worldwide-travel-alert-heres-what-they-recommend-you-avoid/?author=jc&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_term=ijamerica
Maybe Barry can kill them with free throws??

These alerts are for ex pats oversees to keep a heads up. Stop being such wusses .

These alerts are for ex pats oversees to keep a heads up. Stop being such wusses .

Yes, because our borders are so secure and we know everyone who comes in.

It's smart to be alert considering that the FBI is investigating ISIS members in all 50 states and they've made threats. Obama probably heightened security around himself and his family. Are they wussies? Be proactive for once.

Yes, because our borders are so secure and we know everyone who comes in.

It's smart to be alert considering that the FBI is investigating ISIS members in all 50 states and they've made threats. Obama probably heightened security around himself and his family. Are they wussies? Be proactive for once.

Dude , we pay baZzillians a year for homeland security . We are always looking out for terrorists .

People need to stop being such pansies .

Forum List

Back