WorldNutDaily to pick up new nut

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I've been posting that since August.

Actually, it's rightwingnut or rightwingnutter.

Now guys, lets be fair.

The only people that Jillian calls a wing nut, rightwingnut or rightwingnutter are the wing nuts, rightwingnuts or rightwingnutters.

yeah, but they're liars who are cranky that their posts are only useful to each other. if they actually spent any time, they'd realize there are a lot of people who can disagree without being morons... the fact that they can't is what makes them rightwingnut freaks. and mr clap clap clap knows better because the one time he posted a thread that wasn't a troll thread, he got a discussion.

meh...

lol...I need to laugh.

Anyone you disagree with, you call names...and so I call you out on it...and that makes me...well.....cranky and a liar....more name calling.

Jillian.....you truly are funny.

Now guys, lets be fair.

The only people that Jillian calls a wing nut, rightwingnut or rightwingnutter are the wing nuts, rightwingnuts or rightwingnutters.

yeah, but they're liars who are cranky that their posts are only useful to each other. if they actually spent any time, they'd realize there are a lot of people who can disagree without being morons... the fact that they can't is what makes them rightwingnut freaks.

Jillybaby, I'm hurt....:doubt: I know it hurts that some of my threads go on for days and yours, well....they sink into the abyss. Jealousy has a strange way of rearing it's ugly head! But Valerie should be along soon to back you up. Did you email her or give her cell a jingle? :badgrin:

"and mr clap clap clap knows better because the one time he posted a thread that wasn't a troll thread, he got a discussion."

Would you like to see whose threads do better or more importantly who people actually reply to? Now in your case it amounts only to you calling the other poster a rightwingnut. Funny too how no one ever comes to your defense other than Vaerie. I

lol.....I love the way she is trying to defend her actions...she is just making itr more clear how accurate we are about her.

Now guys, lets be fair.

yeah, but they're liars who are cranky that their posts are only useful to each other. if they actually spent any time, they'd realize there are a lot of people who can disagree without being morons... the fact that they can't is what makes them rightwingnut freaks. and mr clap clap clap knows better because the one time he posted a thread that wasn't a troll thread, he got a discussion.

meh...

lol...I need to laugh.

Anyone you disagree with, you call names...and so I call you out on it...and that makes me...well.....cranky and a liar....more name calling.

Jillian.....you truly are funny.

Oh, don't be such a lying crank.

;)

yeah, but they're liars who are cranky that their posts are only useful to each other. if they actually spent any time, they'd realize there are a lot of people who can disagree without being morons... the fact that they can't is what makes them rightwingnut freaks.

Jillybaby, I'm hurt....:doubt: I know it hurts that some of my threads go on for days and yours, well....they sink into the abyss. Jealousy has a strange way of rearing it's ugly head! But Valerie should be along soon to back you up. Did you email her or give her cell a jingle? :badgrin:

"and mr clap clap clap knows better because the one time he posted a thread that wasn't a troll thread, he got a discussion."

Would you like to see whose threads do better or more importantly who people actually reply to? Now in your case it amounts only to you calling the other poster a rightwingnut. Funny too how no one ever comes to your defense other than Vaerie. I

lol.....I love the way she is trying to defend her actions...she is just making itr more clear how accurate we are about her.

This is her "whole act". Guarantee you before the day is out, Valerie comes right to this thread and attacks us...me for sure. I think sometimes she forgets that everyone can see for themselves who does what and who posts what.

More than a few have commented on her lack of depth and her constant rightwingnut nonsense. Every issue, every person who doesn't agree with her is a rightwingnut...even if they're from the left.

Last edited:
Perfect fit.

As for Mittens, it seems Kween Ann-toinette is too depressed to be left alone. Besides, Mittens says he doesn't wanna "help" the GObP.

Same reason dubya used to explain why he won't leave his house.
She has multiple sclerosis, dude. You are such a gloating idiot, no different from other lowlifes.

This is her "whole act". Guarantee you before the day is out, Valerie comes right to this thread and attacks us...me for sure. I think sometimes she forgets that everyone can see for themselves who does what and who posts what.

More than a few have commented on her lack of depth and her constant rightwingnut nonsense. Every issue, every person who doesn't agree with her is a rightwingnut...even if they're from the left.
In reality she only calls the nutters nutters. You just happen to be a nutter.

poor thing!

yes...it took me a while before I saw what she was all about.
Hey...it works for her....not sure how....but I guess it does.

Rick Santorum gets a weekly column!

Poor Mitten. :D

Lets see who chimed in..

Yep....Jillian...

the one who refers to ANYONE who disagrees with her as a wing nut.
Sick gloating has been taken to a new level on this thread. Just consider the source, Jarhead. :cool:

Ravi has some interesting things to say....I have actuially admitted being wrong once or twice when debating Ravi....I stopped watching Hannity thanks to a debate I had with her (or him?).....

Jillian and Leddy Neddie? Nothing to be learned from them...becuase they, themselves, are not on here to learn or debate. They are on here to spew their hatred for those that think differently than they do.

poor thing!

Better than being a douchebag like you, poor thing!

poor thing!

Not true..

She calls anyone she disagrees with a nutter. She calls every GOP rep a nutter. She calls anyone in a discussion that is a conservative a nutter.

She has a habit of calling everyone she disagrees with , names.

I personally find the action childish...but I am not saying she is childish...the action is childish.

poor thing!

Not true..

She calls anyone she disagrees with a nutter. She calls every GOP rep a nutter. She calls anyone in a discussion that is a conservative a nutter.

I personally find the action childish...but I am not saying she is childish...the action is childish.

She doesn't call del or Toro nutters. Or even liability (though he is pretty close to being one). Or Syrenn. I'm sure there are plenty more. There is a huge difference between nutters and conservatives.

poor thing!

Not true..

She doesn't call del or Toro nutters. Or even liability (though he is pretty close to being one). Or Syrenn. I'm sure there are plenty more. There is a huge difference between nutters and conservatives.

and real conservatives know the difference

Not true..

Dope # 1 agrees with Dope # 2 so in leftwingnut land that makes them right.:badgrin:

Not true..

I'd love to continue like we used to but you really don't matter all the much in the scheme of things. Honest people here see how you troll in and out, a few quick hits.

You don't choose topics, you choose people. Then when you find the one you want to attack you go right to his or her post and start with them.

When all else fails then you call them rightwingnuts even when they are from the left.

I never met anyone who claims to be a successful attorney who is so miserable and obsessed with people here, their post counts, how many threads they start and who gets more replies, you or them.

Sad, actually pathetic but..it's you and we love you for it.

You are the gift that keeps on giving all year long.

I'd love to continue like we used to but you really don't matter all the much in the scheme of things. Honest people here see how you troll in and out, a few quick hits.

You don't choose topics, you choose people. Then when you find the one you want to attack you go right to his or her post and start with them.

When all else fails then you call them rightwingnuts even when they are from the left.

I never met anyone who claims to be a successful attorney who is so miserable and obsessed with people here, their post counts, how many threads they start and who gets more replies, you or them.

Sad, actually pathetic but..it's you and we love you for it.

You are the gift that keeps on giving all year long.

^baretta's obsession shows.

Forum List

Back