WorldNutDaily to pick up new nut

In reality she only calls the nutters nutters. You just happen to be a nutter.

poor thing!

Not true..

She calls anyone she disagrees with a nutter. She calls every GOP rep a nutter. She calls anyone in a discussion that is a conservative a nutter.

She has a habit of calling everyone she disagrees with , names.

I personally find the action childish...but I am not saying she is childish...the action is childish.

She doesn't call del or Toro nutters. Or even liability (though he is pretty close to being one). Or Syrenn. I'm sure there are plenty more. There is a huge difference between nutters and conservatives.

Oh...she wasnt calling me nutter months ago...I called her on it when I noticed that she referred to every GOP candidate for every position out there a nutter. Every single primary figure was a nutter...every single GOP governor was a nutter...every single GOP house candidate was a nutter...whoever the diuscussion (thread) was about, she referred to as a nutter...so I called her on it.

And of course, now she calls me a nutter.

Not true..

She calls anyone she disagrees with a nutter. She calls every GOP rep a nutter. She calls anyone in a discussion that is a conservative a nutter.

I personally find the action childish...but I am not saying she is childish...the action is childish.

She doesn't call del or Toro nutters. Or even liability (though he is pretty close to being one). Or Syrenn. I'm sure there are plenty more. There is a huge difference between nutters and conservatives.

Oh...she wasnt calling me nutter months ago...I called her on it when I noticed that she referred to every GOP candidate for every position out there a nutter. Every single primary figure was a nutter...every single GOP governor was a nutter...every single GOP house candidate was a nutter...whoever the diuscussion (thread) was about, she referred to as a nutter...so I called her on it.

because other than romney and huntsman they WERE nutters.

i call you nutter because you're acting like one by trolling me. but if you choose to put yourself in the same catagory as beretta, i'd think that's your own fault.

i call you nutter because you're acting like one by trolling me. but if you choose to put yourself in the same catagory as beretta, i'd think that's your own fault.

I dont choose to put myself in anyones category. Only someone else can categorize me (in their mind)...and that is their problem, not mine.

LMAO....trolling you.....dont give yourself so much credit. You offer very little information on this board...actually, none that I can recall. You use this board to insult.....like an angry woman...

But I guess the fact that I came in here and mentioned you was on the immature side....so I deserve being called a troll for that reason alone....but rest assured...I rarely look at your posts anymore

Not true..

It's safe to say that she's all about nuts.:D

Here we go again. See what she does? She's actually trying to make a case that she's the victim. "Woe is me," People troll her. :cool:

I could dig out countless posts from her obsessing over the time I spend here, how mnay posts I make per day, how many threads I start and who gets more replies her or me.

Keep on giving jill.

I dont choose to put myself in anyones category. Only someone else can categorize me (in their mind)...and that is their problem, not mine.

LMAO....trolling you.....dont give yourself so much credit. You offer very little information on this board...actually, none that I can recall. You use this board to insult.....like an angry woman...

But I guess the fact that I came in here and mentioned you was on the immature side....so I deserve being called a troll for that reason alone....but rest assured...I rarely look at your posts anymore

It's all she has, troll and rightwing nut. If it wasn't you or I today.... it would be someone else she obsesses over.

I said it many times. A quick troll thru, she posts a few nasty words, usually insults, gets called out on it and then goes into attack mode.

It's all she has, troll and rightwing nut. If it wasn't you or I today.... it would be someone else she obsesses over.

I said it many times. A quick troll thru, she posts a few nasty words, usually insults, gets called out on it and then goes into attack mode.

That is EXACTLY what her MO is....no joke...not meant as an insult....but that is EXACTLY what she does.

That is EXACTLY what her MO is....no joke...not meant as an insult....but that is EXACTLY what she does.

I've been on the receiving end of it and still am. Take today. All I did was clap that you posted something that I had observed and posted here for months about her.

Having said that I promised myself that I wouldn't get too carried away with her nonsense so I'll leave it there.

But make no mistake, Valerie will show up here sooner rather than later. You'll notice that too eventually. When she gets cornered, Val always shows up in the nick of time.

Then they spam the thread until it gets moved to the Flame Zone.

Christ, it's true!

Rick Santorum joins commentary team

Rick Santorum – the former U.S. senator who ignited grass-roots conservatives as a Republican candidate for president this year – today joins WND as an exclusive columnist. His commentaries will be featured each Monday.

What a giant plunge downward for Santorum.

How paradoxical is it I just used a WND link as evidence for something? :lol:

Last edited:
Now that he has joined the team of journalistic excellence at WND, will Santorum attempt to fit in with the boys by making his first commentary a demand for Obama's birth certificate?

Him and Corsi are collaborating on a article about how Obama is really a Kenyan, Chinese, North Korean deep cover plant that wants to take away all of the cons guns and force their women to have abortions.

PRFM-101527.jpg

Christ, it's true!

Rick Santorum joins commentary team

Rick Santorum – the former U.S. senator who ignited grass-roots conservatives as a Republican candidate for president this year – today joins WND as an exclusive columnist. His commentaries will be featured each Monday.

What a giant plunge downward for Santorum.

How paradoxical is it I just used a WND link as evidence for something? :lol:

Good for him. His credibility just sky rocketed. You idiot lefties hate truth.

Rick Santorum gets a weekly column!

Poor Mitten. :D

Because it's somehow bad that Rick Santorum has a weekly column? How is it poor Mitt? Did Mitt want a column? I am sure he could get one if he asked

Forum List

Back