WorldNutDaily to pick up new nut

Santorum's dead baby story is really sick.

so is your...."im an Indian" story......only theirs was real....

Which "im an Indian" story are you referring to? I don't recall telling one...
oh look.....it actually will respond .....if you dont remember telling it.....then your just doing what you do best.....there is a reason why so many here refer to you as being an "Indian".....its because you have said you are one.....more than once....

so is your...."im an Indian" story......only theirs was real....

oh look.....it actually will respond .....if you dont remember telling it.....then your just doing what you do best.....there is a reason why so many here refer to you as being an "Indian".....its because you have said you are one.....more than once....

So? Is there something wrong with saying I'm Native American and using a NA moniker? I didn't know that was a "story". Is that any reason for personal attacks? I would guess there are other Native Americans posting on USMB who don't wish to endure the racist attacks from NaziCon retards.

Last edited:
WorldNutDaily to pick up new nut

Did you get a job there?
:confused:

Are you? The rightwingworld has pretty much flushed him down the toilet.

Im sorry. I didn't realize we were in your delusional fantasy world
:lol: Not my delusion. It's kind of sad how he made Mormons look like money grubbing opportunists, though.

I didn't realizing running a successful business where you helped other people save their business makes you money grubbing.

But then I dont live in a delusional fantasy world.

i have disagreed with Jill and she sternly disagreed with me.....she never called me a "Wing Nut"....

because you're not one. :)

they seem not to understand the difference between a conservative and a nutbar.

im sure Dean,Chris,Dudley,Truth and the so called Indian would disagree with you Jill....

maybe... but it was me who was being commented on because i distinguish between loons and actual conservatives... and as you know, i definitely draw a distinction...

So? Is there something wrong with saying I'm Native American and using a NA moniker? I didn't know that was a "story". Is that any reason for personal attacks? I would guess there are other Native Americans posting on USMB who don't wish to endure the racist attacks from NaziCon retards.

my problem with you is your a racist asshole,if you are an Indian your a disgrace to your people.....many people who have endured racism are usually wise enough not to call others racist just because they disagree with a Presidents POLICIES who just happens to be Black ......you identified just about everyone against Obama as being a bigot......you can tell who the more bigoted people are here who were against Obama because he was Black by what they say....to you it did not matter what they said....if they were against him.....it was because he was black..........they are usually above calling people who happen to disagree with THEM, Nazis......you call ANYONE on the Right Nazis......your a lowlife Fuck LaKota who is no better then the "NAZI'S" you talk about......many here don't wish to endure YOUR racist bullshit........so thats why you see the personal attacks.....grow up chump....your Racist bullshit is pretty obnoxious.....

The 2016 republican nominee... ..

corsi-obamanation-hannity1.jpg

Forum List

Back