WorldNutDaily gets bashed...by a Conservative

EriktheRed

Eh...
Jun 27, 2009
IL
The Birthers are the Birchers of our time, and WorldNetDaily is their pamphlet. The Right has mostly ignored these embarrassing people and organizations, but some people and organizations inexplicably choose to support WND through advertising and email list rental or other collaboration. For instance, I have been told that F.I.R.E (The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education) - an otherwise respectable group that does important work - uses the WND email list. They should stop.

No respectable organization should support the kind of fringe idiocy that WND peddles. Those who do are not respectable.

I think it's time to find out what conservative/libertarian organizations support WND through advertising, list rental or other commercial collaboration (email me if you know of any), and boycott any of those organizations that will not renounce any further support for WorldNetDaily.

Organizing Against WorldNetDaily | The Next Right

Btw, the RNC reportedly advertises at WND.

:D

Wow you sound like one of Hopey Changey's brown shirt "Community Organizer" thugs. Chill out dude. We are still a free nation. It's called Free Speech. Remember that? Btw,who are all these "Conservatives" bashing WND?

The Birthers are the Birchers of our time, and WorldNetDaily is their pamphlet. The Right has mostly ignored these embarrassing people and organizations, but some people and organizations inexplicably choose to support WND through advertising and email list rental or other collaboration. For instance, I have been told that F.I.R.E (The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education) - an otherwise respectable group that does important work - uses the WND email list. They should stop.

No respectable organization should support the kind of fringe idiocy that WND peddles. Those who do are not respectable.

I think it's time to find out what conservative/libertarian organizations support WND through advertising, list rental or other commercial collaboration (email me if you know of any), and boycott any of those organizations that will not renounce any further support for WorldNetDaily.

Another: let's boycott free speech just because we disagree with what's being said thread........Yawn..........

Another: let's boycott free speech just because we disagree with what's being said thread........Yawn..........
Conservatives have been doing this for a long time...or hadn't you noticed?

The birth certificate is a technicality. His enrollment records for college are a different matter. Did he, as an adult claim to be a citizen of another country to qualify for a grant or scholarship? Did he travel as a citizen for another country when he went to Pakistan?
These are questions of credibility and integrity. He expects and demands our military to be above question. Shouldn't he (as commander and chief) be held to similar standards. WND is a source for information (especially the crimes against Christians in muslim run countries) that you will not find in most other medias. They have a beef with the President. He could stop it all with "transparency", why doesn't he?

Wow you sound like one of Hopey Changey's brown shirt "Community Organizer" thugs. Chill out dude. We are still a free nation. It's called Free Speech. Remember that? Btw,who are all these "Conservatives" bashing WND?

The guy who wrote the piece, for one thing.

And yeah, I know it's free speech. You may notice I never called for WND to be shut down and neither is John Henke. Still it's nice to see some cons actually giving a shit that one of the biggest RW mouthpieces on the web is throwing out batshit crazy allegations with no proof, especially with all the violent rightwingnuts we've already seen lately.

Just like cons were so fond of saying about anti-war protestors a few years ago: they may have the right to say what they say, but others have a right to call them out on it, too.

No, this a laughing at wingnuts getting called out by others on The Right™ for spewing unsubstantiated crap and also being glad to see some cons actually do care about others on "their side" creating hysteria over nothing thread.

The birth certificate is a technicality. His enrollment records for college are a different matter. Did he, as an adult claim to be a citizen of another country to qualify for a grant or scholarship? Did he travel as a citizen for another country when he went to Pakistan?
These are questions of credibility and integrity. He expects and demands our military to be above question. Shouldn't he (as commander and chief) be held to similar standards. WND is a source for information (especially the crimes against Christians in muslim run countries) that you will not find in most other medias. They have a beef with the President. He could stop it all with "transparency", why doesn't he?

Like Birthers nationwide they're obviously not gonna satisfied with anything anyway because this POTUS is a liberal Democrat.

Now how about these detention centers for dissidents that WND "reported" on?

No, this a laughing at wingnuts getting called out by others on The Right™ for spewing unsubstantiated crap and also being glad to see some cons actually do care about others on "their side" creating hysteria over nothing thread.

So you didn't use the word boycott in your original post?
Hmmmmmmm........

So you didn't use the word boycott in your original post?
Hmmmmmmm........

The conservative I quoted did. Take it up with him.

Forum List

Back