World No Longer Bound to Defend Israel Internationally

WELL Bibi has done more damage to Israel's survival than all its enemies put together!
Expect him indicted by ICC and expect the UN granting Palestine full State membership to the 1967 Green Line...

World No Longer Bound to Defend Israel Internationally Daoud Kuttab
AMMAN -- The Israeli electorate had a choice to make. By re-electing a leader who publicly reneged on his commitments to peace and a two-state solution, they voted against peace. What remains now is how the Palestinians and the world will react to the closure of the charade that was called the peace process.

Palestinians have for years lost hope in the peace process and have been telling everyone who is willing to listen that the Israeli leaders are merely giving lip service to it as their own bulldozers were gobbling up Palestinian lands. The world kept on believing in the lip service until the Israeli public forced their leader to state his case in Hebrew to his own people. Now that we know that Israel is not a democracy to all its citizens (see Netanyahu's racist comments about Arab citizens) and Netanyahu never meant his commitment to a Palestinian state, the world must react.

So long as Israel feels that the world will respond to attacks on her they will refrain from using their power to its fullest. The day that she feels the world has turned her back on her you had better watch out. Israel is the one country that can actually wipe out all of her enemies, and chooses not to. All her enemies wish they could. Have said they will, and only Israeli restraint has allowed them to survive.

Take away that restraint and the Middle East will look very, very different. And you won't like how it turns out.
Sure Israel can nuke'm all...Nuke N. Africa and the fallout will reach Israel in hours, nuke her closest neighbors and it will reach her in minutes then the fallout will reach China and Pakistan who will send a hundred nukes her way...yea Westwall, good solution...

Share the land and live in peace and don't be such a greedy bunch.

Israel doesn't need to use nukes to win. That's the point. Israel can do it purely conventionally.

WELL Bibi has done more damage to Israel's survival than all its enemies put together!
Expect him indicted by ICC and expect the UN granting Palestine full State membership to the 1967 Green Line...

AMMAN -- The Israeli electorate had a choice to make. By re-electing a leader who publicly reneged on his commitments to peace and a two-state solution, they voted against peace. What remains now is how the Palestinians and the world will react to the closure of the charade that was called the peace process.

Palestinians have for years lost hope in the peace process and have been telling everyone who is willing to listen that the Israeli leaders are merely giving lip service to it as their own bulldozers were gobbling up Palestinian lands. The world kept on believing in the lip service until the Israeli public forced their leader to state his case in Hebrew to his own people. Now that we know that Israel is not a democracy to all its citizens (see Netanyahu's racist comments about Arab citizens) and Netanyahu never meant his commitment to a Palestinian state, the world must react.

So long as Israel feels that the world will respond to attacks on her they will refrain from using their power to its fullest. The day that she feels the world has turned her back on her you had better watch out. Israel is the one country that can actually wipe out all of her enemies, and chooses not to. All her enemies wish they could. Have said they will, and only Israeli restraint has allowed them to survive.

Take away that restraint and the Middle East will look very, very different. And you won't like how it turns out.
Sure Israel can nuke'm all...Nuke N. Africa and the fallout will reach Israel in hours, nuke her closest neighbors and it will reach her in minutes then the fallout will reach China and Pakistan who will send a hundred nukes her way...yea Westwall, good solution...

Israel doesn't need to use nukes to win. That's the point. Israel can do it purely conventionally.
You are delusional because her army would be destroyed by spreading so thin...even America has lost her wars of attrition and has gained nothing in her wars in the ME, Afghanistan and Vietnam.

You are delusional because her army would be destroyed by spreading so thin...even America has lost her wars of attrition and has gained nothing in her wars in the ME, Afghanistan and Vietnam.

No, she would knock off her enemies one at a time. She has the ability to move faster than any of her enemies, and she can hit harder than any of them. Like I said, the one common denominator with all of you silly people is a lack of historical knowledge and a willful ignorance of just how nice the Israelis are.

No, she would knock off her enemies one at a time. She has the ability to move faster than any of her enemies, and she can hit harder than any of them. Like I said, the one common denominator with all of you silly people is a lack of historical knowledge and a willful ignorance of just how nice the Israelis are.
Can you at least link some of your analysis to a real unbiased military source to support your astounding Opinion?

Can you at least link some of your analysis to a real unbiased military source to support your astounding Opinion?

I could, but I choose not to. There are plenty of Journals out there that review military advancements. I suggest you find a couple.

there is this movie messageboard I post at and when you log in it says support israel.this is coming from a MOVE message board.

How much more proof do the sheople in america need that Israel and our governments are the REAL enemies of the world and not Iran like they are a making it out to be?:cuckoo: i mean come on,why so much special attention to Israel,why are they so special they are the ONLY country that gets mentioned by message boards to support? wakey wakey.

Another Jew hater.

I could, but I choose not to. There are plenty of Journals out there that review military advancements. I suggest you find a couple.

Just as I thought, you choose not to because you have Nothing...

Israel Studies An Anthology Israeli Military Strategy Jewish Virtual Library
Israel’s narrow borders and small territory gives the country little to no strategic depth, meaning that there is no room to absorb a major ground invasion, retreat and regroup for a counterattack. Any major attack from the East (Jordan and Iraq), North (Syria and Lebanon), or South (Egypt) that penetrated Israeli defenses could reach metropolitan Tel Aviv and Israel’s Mediterranean coast in a matter of hours, ending national sovereignty. These factors combine to make Israel one of the most militarily vulnerable countries in the world, leaving the Jewish state with few options other than military strategies that emphasize preemption and deterrence.

The world was never defending Israel, they defend themselves and do a damn good job at it.
A Conservative Estimate of Total Direct U.S. Aid to Israel: Almost $114 Billion
http://www.wrmea.org/2008-november/congress-watch-|-a-conservative-estimate-of-total-direct-u.s.-aid-to-israel-alm
Can you verify these figures with a legitimate source.? Somehow I don't entirely trust a site started by someone named Ali something or other. We once had a retired Naval Intelligence Officer poster who researched this site, and naturally the site is slanted against Israel.. Additionally, can you give us a figure of the billions given over the years to the Palestinians? They seem to be the only ones who have their very own relief agency looking out for their needs.

Is that because you don't have an answer to that question?
when someone has taken billions and billions of dollars in a endless
cycle its is not interfering to try and encourage a solution..you involved ed the other party.we you seek support on that level

So how much have the arab muslims had from the U.S. over the last 66 years then. I believe Saudi gets new American fighter planes every year, and their pilots are trained to fly them by American military instructors. Work out those costs alone ?
arms dealers love to finance both sides of conflicts..makes for double the profits...we should cut all of it...it is insanity especially when we barrow the money to lend from china

Never heard of a buy to let scheme then. Where you get a loan to buy property and then let the property for more than the loan repayments. Means the loans cost you nothing in the long run.
free money ! please how can I get in on this....scheme

Explained above, or wont the American banks allow you to borrow like that. In the UK we can get a second mortgage on what is called a buy to rent scheme. This means you find a new home and start a new mortgage on it for a fixed term, your original property is then converted into a buy for rent mortgage which means your rental income exceeds your mortgage payments by a substantial amount. Say your mortgage is £350 a month and the rental on your property is £600 a month after overheads you are left with £100 a month clear profit. And it is offset against tax so you win again.

thats like a store giving me free money, then me buying my groceries at the store with it and saying...well they got it all back,,no they didn't..the weapons bought cost money to make ..lol you make it sound like its profitable to give away money,,,if thats the case Israel can give us 3 billin dollars this year and we will buy some shit off them
Did I not say 'huge chunks'?

Which is far different from 'all'.

Meanwhile, the cost-to-manufacture is, no doubt, offset to a large extent on the macro level, by the creation of jobs and the domino effect of that returned money on the economy.

Besides...

They get good value for that money we give them.

They help to keep The Beast at bay, and the barbarians outside the gates, in that part of the world.

Money well spent.

arms dealers got money.. filthy lobbyist got money
the tax payer got debt borrowing money from china to give to Israel...pure madness

Then cut your spending and stop borrowing from China is the obvious answer. You can start with your $10 billion UN bill that goes to hamas and fatah
yes the U.S needs to be more frugal so we can make our welfare payments to Israel
link ?

Must be some good shit you are using asking yourself for a link ?

Only insofar as the current President and his Administration are concerned.
As he has learned to his chagrin, he has neither the Congress nor a very sizable percentage of the American People on his side in his squabble with Israel.

Those opposed to the President's handling of the relationship with Israel understand that the damage is artificial and manufactured on our end and that this is about personalities and kissing up to the Muslims rather than anything that the Congress or the People want to have unfolding.
Nonsense

Are you saying the official American list of aid is nonsense, could this be because it destroys your arguments and shows you to be fixated to the point of mental aberration. The reality is arab muslims get more aid from the US than Israel does, and the evidence is right there

As he has learned to his chagrin, he has neither the Congress nor a very sizable percentage of the American People on his side in his squabble with Israel.

Those opposed to the President's handling of the relationship with Israel understand that the damage is artificial and manufactured on our end and that this is about personalities and kissing up to the Muslims rather than anything that the Congress or the People want to have unfolding.
Nonsense

Are you saying the official American list of aid is nonsense, could this be because it destroys your arguments and shows you to be fixated to the point of mental aberration. The reality is arab muslims get more aid from the US than Israel does, and the evidence is right there

Indeed...

that America’s government is actively enabling both sides of this conflict through foreign aid. Israel is the largest benefactor of US foreign aid, much of which is military equipment, totaling over $3 billion or more per year.

Hamas is also an indirect benefactor of US aid. In 2013 the US sent $500 million to the Palestinian Authority government, which Hamas is a member of. While most foreign aid is claimed to go toward humanitarian purposes, the reality is that it tends to go to war lords and oppressive governments like Hamas and Israel’s hawkish Zionist government.
Reality Check The US Government is Funding both Sides of the Israeli-Hamas Conflict The Mind Unleashed

No research again I see, just blindly following the note handing from your handler. Any Nuke will upset the weather patterns on that plane leading to the fallout going towards Iran or some Horn of Africa nations

because a jew-hater's opinion so matters :cuckoo:
Why are there so many Jew-Haters in Israel that voted against Nut&Yahoo?

Why are there so many racists in the US that voted against a white president

Nonsense

Indeed...

that America’s government is actively enabling both sides of this conflict through foreign aid. Israel is the largest benefactor of US foreign aid, much of which is military equipment, totaling over $3 billion or more per year.

Hamas is also an indirect benefactor of US aid. In 2013 the US sent $500 million to the Palestinian Authority government, which Hamas is a member of. While most foreign aid is claimed to go toward humanitarian purposes, the reality is that it tends to go to war lords and oppressive governments like Hamas and Israel’s hawkish Zionist government.
Reality Check The US Government is Funding both Sides of the Israeli-Hamas Conflict The Mind Unleashed

WRONG AGAIN

Afghanistan 12,885
Israel 3,100.

That is in $millions per annum so you see an arab muslim country is getting 4 times what Israel is getting

Nonsense

Indeed...

WRONG AGAIN

Afghanistan 12,885
Israel 3,100.

That is in $millions per annum so you see an arab muslim country is getting 4 times what Israel is getting

Forum List

Back