World Just Got Wierd: "God Bless You Megan Kelly" - Micheal Moore

That's because the set up was partly successful. The results are not in their control.

Megan must be good. I understand Trump's non-participation will cost Fox $18 Million.

How much will it cost Americans?

I don't see where it will cost Americans a single dime.

Not Monetarily....But how much will cost Americans?

I don't see how it will cost Americans anything unless they donate to the Wounded Warriors program.

Lets start over then. Do you know what the phrase "not monetarily" refers to?

Megan must be good. I understand Trump's non-participation will cost Fox $18 Million.

I don't see how it will cost Americans anything unless they donate to the Wounded Warriors program.

...baby steps

Why don't you simply make your point if you have a point to make?

Posts like this make me believe that there are only 2 or at most 3 different Liberals running all the sock accounts
I hope it is socks and not groupthink. I very much want to maintain my optimism about mankind.

Not sure there's a difference when they all "Think" and write the exact same thing

Posts like this make me believe that there are only 2 or at most 3 different Liberals running all the sock accounts
I hope it is socks and not groupthink. I very much want to maintain my optimism about mankind.

Not sure there's a difference when they all "Think" and write the exact same thing
Dang it. You've dented my optimism about mankind.

Ok, Does Trump, who is the front runner, skipping a debate because of hurt feelings help understand or know more about our potential POTUS or nah?

Or are questions hard and you'd prefer for me to accuse you instead of ask?

Dang it. You've dented my optimism about mankind.

When Frank cant answer questions he finds it easier to go with Accusations as if true.

Thinking about issues is kinda hard for him. But Storytime? Its Totes Fav

Ok, Does Trump, who is the front runner, skipping a debate because of hurt feelings help understand or know more about our potential POTUS or nah?

Or are questions hard and you'd prefer for me to accuse you instead of ask?

How many times have you seen Trump on these debates? How many times has he appeared on the Sunday talk shows and nightly talk shows? Have you not visited his web page or Facebook page? How much has he been discussed on USMB and on the news networks? What is there possibly left to learn about him from one little debate in which he might be allowed to answer two or three programmed questions? LOL!!

Forum List

Back