World Dictator Trump, what if my country asks your troops to leave?

An Iraqi MP has threatened the US with military force should they not leave Iraq. The bill that expels US forces was signed yesterday and there was a big protest on the streets in support of it.

Parlamentario iraquí: “Iraq recurrirá a fuerza militar si EEUU no saca a sus tropas” | La iguana TV

Big talk. Meaningless until he has his government say it to US.

Until then, he is an ungrateful child, enjoying our protection while whining about how strict we are.
The Iraqis were happy with Saddam.

. Doesn't change what I said, either way.
Maybe we have different opinions regarding the definition of the term protection...

Pull out American forces, and you will learn fast, what protection means, when you see what happens without it.

He says no now, but didn't he promise to "bring the troops home"?

And didn't you slobbering tRumpkins.... Well.... Slobber all over it?

An Iraqi MP has threatened the US with military force should they not leave Iraq. The bill that expels US forces was signed yesterday and there was a big protest on the streets in support of it.

Parlamentario iraquí: “Iraq recurrirá a fuerza militar si EEUU no saca a sus tropas” | La iguana TV

Until then, he is an ungrateful child, enjoying our protection while whining about how strict we are.

Maybe we have different opinions regarding the definition of the term protection...

Pull out American forces, and you will learn fast, what protection means, when you see what happens without it.
US Sanctions, I guess. You forget that those you declare enemies are not automatically enemies of those you "protect".

His supporters were varied in their response to that promise. Some were very exited about it. OThers less so. Some thought it was a bad idea, but supported him for other reasons.

That you missed all that, is possibly the fault of your media that can't do nuance. Hell, they can't do anything other than serve up propaganda.

Yeah, especially the Kurds.

US Sanctions, I guess. You forget that those you declare enemies are not automatically enemies of those you "protect".

I forgot nothing. I remember historically, the dangers that come from not having a superpower maintain order in the world.

The Kurds, the Kurds. What if the Texans want their own country? Will you rush to their help?

I forgot nothing. I remember historically, the dangers that come from not having a superpower maintain order in the world.
The history of a single superpower, be it Rome, the Mongols, the British Empire or today the USA, is just the same: Never ending war.

The Kurds, the Kurds. What if the Texans want their own country? Will you rush to their help?
I suppose there exists a procedure which regulates this matter in the US.

His supporters were varied in their response to that promise. Some were very exited about it. OThers less so. Some thought it was a bad idea, but supported him for other reasons.

That you missed all that, is possibly the fault of your media that can't do nuance. Hell, they can't do anything other than serve up propaganda.
I've seen not one single tRumpling fault anything he does he or anywhere else, so I doubt your statement.

The history of a single superpower, be it Rome, the Mongols, the British Empire or today the USA, is just the same: Never ending war.

As opposed to all the peace that occurred at other times?

LOL!!!!!

I've seen not one single tRumpling fault anything he does he or anywhere else, so I doubt your statement.

1. Your credibility would be better, if you did not talk like a baby, with a speech impediment.

2. And that again, is probably the fault of your pathetic media. I've seen plenty of it.

LOL!!!!!
No, not really.
Iraq, however, is at war since Saddam and the US was always involved.

It´s called civil war.
However, I want my own country. When will your army arrive?

LOL!!!!!
No, not really.
Iraq, however, is at war since Saddam and the US was always involved.

And you blame the US for it, not Saddam. Got it.

1. Your credibility would be better, if you did not talk like a baby, with a speech impediment.

2. And that again, is probably the fault of your pathetic media. I've seen plenty of it.
So, no response other than to deflect by insulting?

I win again.

It´s called civil war.
However, I want my own country. When will your army arrive?
What should my army help you in this?

So, no response other than to deflect by insulting?

I win again.

Wow. I pointed out that you were being insulting, and then I a made another point, about your lack of awareness.

And you got none of that. You are dim as hell.

I wonder what happens when the German parliament asks America to withdraw its forces, but that is just my shithole opinion which doesn´t count.

"We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that's there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time We're not leaving unless they pay us back for it.

We will charge them sanctions like they've never seen before ever. It'll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame."

Trump: No troop withdrawal from Iraq

You wrote- “I wonder what happens when the German parliament asks America to withdraw its forces, but that is just my shithole opinion which doesn´t count.”

I would agree that your opinions are shithole, I just don’t see in that sentence where you expressed an opinion, so I have to ask, do you know the meaning of “opinion”, shithole?

Forum List

Back