World Bank: Israel limits harm PA economy

I think the PA and the Israeli economy could both improve if we find common grounds, it already happens, especially when it comes to Israeli and Gazan farmers working together. we should develop and encourage this.

I agree with you on that point. It is said that the Palestinians are the intellectual elites of the Arab world. Their literacy rate for both males and females is similar to industrialized nations. And there are many with advanced degrees.
During the Mandate the Palestinians wanted a single democratic state with equal rights for all.

Just think of the country we could have had.

Is this actually true because I have heard Egyptians and Iraqis claim that title already, the intellectuals of the Arab world.

well----It seems to me that if you take the place OVER ALL-----gazans are on average
better educated that Egyptians-----but not necessarily the egyptians of CAIRO ----
as to Iraqis-----the people of Baghdad have been best educated since even before
the arabs invaded (uhm----will ----it was named something other than "baghdad"
back then-----I think) ----but the rest of the country is probably not ON AVERAGE
as literate as are the Gazans ----Gaza is small and NOW----it seems has a very
high literacy rate------for arabs. You have to think in terms of the "culture"-----lots
of saudis are illiterate------money does not always help----out in arabian desert---
bedouins are bedouins

I agree with you on that point. It is said that the Palestinians are the intellectual elites of the Arab world. Their literacy rate for both males and females is similar to industrialized nations. And there are many with advanced degrees.
During the Mandate the Palestinians wanted a single democratic state with equal rights for all.

Is this actually true because I have heard Egyptians and Iraqis claim that title already, the intellectuals of the Arab world.

well----It seems to me that if you take the place OVER ALL-----gazans are on average
better educated that Egyptians-----but not necessarily the egyptians of CAIRO ----
as to Iraqis-----the people of Baghdad have been best educated since even before
the arabs invaded (uhm----will ----it was named something other than "baghdad"
back then-----I think) ----but the rest of the country is probably not ON AVERAGE
as literate as are the Gazans ----Gaza is small and NOW----it seems has a very
high literacy rate------for arabs. You have to think in terms of the "culture"-----lots
of saudis are illiterate------money does not always help----out in arabian desert---
bedouins are bedouins

Hmm, very true.

I think the PA and the Israeli economy could both improve if we find common grounds, it already happens, especially when it comes to Israeli and Gazan farmers working together. we should develop and encourage this.

Pffft, right, a country where the incident of 1921 and 1929 happen daily?

Thanks, but, we'll pass.

Thanks, but, we'll pass.

Of course you cannot expect the Palestinians to be 100% peaceful when they are defending their country.

Thanks, but, we'll pass.

Of course you cannot expect the Palestinians to be 100% peaceful when they are defending
their country.

Tinnie again comes out in favor of the slitting of the throats of infants
in "DEFENSE OF ISLAAAAAAM" is anyone surprised?

the pogroms both in palestine and in "muslim countries" in the
decades preceeding 1948------- almost
always included attacks on utterly unarmed people and tinnie's all-
time fave-----babies tossed in the gutters with their throats slit

Forum List

Back