Working people, don't ride the subway

I don't know what happened before the video starts or make out some of the audio, but the woman was out of line with the 'What kind of animals eat on the subway?' comment at the beginning of the video. There was no need for that. That doesn't excuse the other women's behavior, but both sides appear to have contributed to this event's escalation.

I also must commend to the man sitting across from the three girls for attempting first to defuse the situation then to keep the woman and the girls apart when things turned physical.

Kudos to the black man who stepped in to help the white woman the ****** chicks were screwing with.

People always say that... like the blacks who "rescued" Reginald Denny.

Guys, if we were separated from blacks, we wouldn't have to deal with ANY of this!

Kudos to the black man who stepped in to help the white woman the ****** chicks were screwing with.

People always say that... like the blacks who "rescued" Reginald Denny.

Guys, if we were separated from blacks, we wouldn't have to deal with ANY of this!

Yeppers.

From what I understand there aren't many blacks in Finland or Iceland. Feel free to separate yourself anytime by moving to one of those fine countries.

Working people don't ride the subway? Is this a joke on your part? that title is A complete LIE....what's with that?

Try rush hour on the subway, it is filled to the rim with WORKING PEOPLe?

Forum List

Back