Workers’ share of national income plummets to record low

But if you tramp down on them the way you want to you will definitely need to replace them because you and I both know they can and will go to a more friendly country to do business. So, again,, what do you intend to replace corporations with and what will you pay? It's a valid question and I'd like an answer.

And they are KILLING this country. What do you think we should do, because the corporations would like nothing better than to bring wages in this country in line with those of India and China? Would that be okay with you?

Really? Can you provide us with a link where any CEO's have stated they want to lower American wages to that of India or China? I mean, you state this as a known fact and I've never actually heard a CEO express such a desire. Please enlighten us on which major corp CEO's have stated this as a goal.

Wait, you expect Mr Peepers to support a position? I think you may be asking too much.

oh,,, you think small to mid size business can handle it huh? good luck.

Yes, I do. Help folks get started and you'll see millions of new businesses (and new jobs) springing up... you know that phantom "competition" you clowns get so misty-eyed over... real competition... instead of Monsanto/Cargill and the meat monopolies, etc.

Yes, I do. Help folks get started and you'll see millions of new businesses (and new jobs) springing up... you know that phantom "competition" you clowns get so misty-eyed over... real competition... instead of Monsanto/Cargill and the meat monopolies, etc.

And how much will you regulates these small to mid sized businesses?? Will you tell them how much they must pay? will they have to hire union labor?? What are the rules gonna be and how much will you pay?

Really? Can you provide us with a link where any CEO's have stated they want to lower American wages to that of India or China? I mean, you state this as a known fact and I've never actually heard a CEO express such a desire. Please enlighten us on which major corp CEO's have stated this as a goal.

Look at what's going on... Corporations are making record profits, productivity is at a record high, CEO pay is at record levels... but the workers' wages are declining - how can this be? Of course corporations desire to pay as little for labor as they can, hell, they'd have slaves and indentured servants if they could. Are you really going to pretend this isn't happening?

Last edited:
But if you tramp down on them the way you want to you will definitely need to replace them because you and I both know they can and will go to a more friendly country to do business. So, again,, what do you intend to replace corporations with and what will you pay? It's a valid question and I'd like an answer.

And they are KILLING this country. What do you think we should do, because the corporations would like nothing better than to bring wages in this country in line with those of India and China? Would that be okay with you?

Why would a CEO just come out and say something like that? The proof is not in their words but in their actions. They'd be happy to keep jobs in America if they could make as much profit by doing so. That's simple economics. If you think successful corporations are more concerned about giving Americans jobs then they are about increasing profits by sending jobs overseas then you are living in a fantasy world.

Out Of India - CBS News

And how much will you regulates these small to mid sized businesses?? Will you tell them how much they must pay? will they have to hire union labor?? What are the rules gonna be and how much will you pay?

They will be regulated like any other business, only they probably won't have the millions to pour into lobbying... in fact, we need to get rid of lobbyists all together. No more buying politicians.

They must pay at least minimum wage, but I would raise that to a basic living wage. Subsidies, like the billions in farcical "farm subsidies" which equates to a corporate handjob will actually go to GROWING our economy & can be used for start-ups and support.

Yes, we need unions. We are where we are now because the worker's voice has been all but silenced.

What do you mean "what would you pay?"

Last edited:

Want to know how to really help people get started with new businesses and solve the national debt as well as unemployment? Eliminate the corporate tax in the US. You'll see offshore money come screaming back as well as international companies moving here to set up shop. We'll be importing people to fill jobs. Along with that, you move to the Fair Tax and eliminate income tax. This nation would have a resurgancy unlike any nation in history.

workers need to control the means of production like they do in...er, um, trying to think of Progressive utopias where this actually occurs...hang on, um, well, there's....nope, North Ko...nope.....Cub.....nope...

Look at what's going on... Corporations are making record profits, productivity is at a record high, CEO pay is at record levels... but the workers' wages are declining - how can this be? Of course corporations desire to pay as little for labor as they can, hell, they'd have slaves and indentured servants if they could. Are you really going to pretend this isn't happening?

So you can't back up your claim that CEO's have a stated goal to pay Americans the same as India and Chinese. Duly noted.

The only way to illustrate her ridiculous question is to go to the opposite extreme.

Define what made my question ridiculous? whydonchya?

You inferred that someone is advocating that corporations go away.

That makes you the moron. I didn't infer that someone was advocating.. anything,, I said if the rules and regulations you libtards wish to impose and corporations came to be they would in fact go away.. my question is what are you going to replace them with and how much would you pay, I have yet to get an answer.

Define what made my question ridiculous? whydonchya?

That makes you the moron. I didn't infer that someone was advocating.. anything,, I said if the rules and regulations you libtards wish to impose and corporations came to be they would in fact go away.. my question is what are you going to replace them with and how much would you pay, I have yet to get an answer.

I understood completely what you said. There is not one law or suggested law that would drive out corporations from this country. Feel free to link me to something that proves otherwise.

Like I said....a ridiculous question.

Want to know how to really help people get started with new businesses and solve the national debt as well as unemployment? Eliminate the corporate tax in the US. You'll see offshore money come screaming back as well as international companies moving here to set up shop. We'll be importing people to fill jobs. Along with that, you move to the Fair Tax and eliminate income tax. This nation would have a resurgancy unlike any nation in history.

We could totally eliminate all corporate taxes and regulations and that would do nothing to change the fact that foreign workers are willing to work for a small fraction of their American counterparts.

So you can't back up your claim that CEO's have a stated goal to pay Americans the same as India and Chinese. Duly noted.

You and I both know, this is EXACTLY what they would love to happen. Come on now, don't play dumb. Tell me this... why are wages not back up to where they were before the recession if a company's profits are at record levels? Why is that job that paid $20 an hour 4 years ago now paying $10? It's because they can and there are 100 workers fighting over that $10 job. Part of me thinks the financial sector actually planned and caused this collapse on purpose so that they could kill wages in this country.

Last edited:

I understood completely what you said. There is not one law or suggested law that would drive out corporations from this country. Feel free to link me to something that proves otherwise.

so you are okay then with leaving the corporations alone and the crybaby libtard who started this thread needs a tissue and he/she just needs to sdastfu right? good. we're square.

They will be regulated like any other business, only they probably won't have the millions to pour into lobbying... in fact, we need to get rid of lobbyists all together. No more buying politicians.

They must pay at least minimum wage, but I would raise that to a basic living wage. Subsidies, like the billions in farcical "farm subsidies" which equates to a corporate handjob will actually go to GROWING our economy & can be used for start-ups and support.

Yes, we need unions. We are where we are now because the worker's voice has been all but silenced.

What do you mean "what would you pay?"

I mean what would you pay? what part of "what would you pay" confuses you?

You and I both know, this is EXACTLY what they would love to happen. Come on now, don't play dumb. Tell me this... why are wages not back up to where they were before the recession if a company's profits are at record levels? Why is that job that paid $20 an hour 4 years ago now paying $10? It's because they can and there are 100 workers fighting over that $10 job. Part of me thinks the financial sector actually planned and caused this collapse on purpose so that they could kill wages in this country.

I'll bet you are all for illegal immigration ain't ya? :lol:

so you are okay then with leaving the corporations alone and the crybaby libtard who started this thread needs a tissue and he/she just needs to sdastfu right? good. we're square.

That's a new way to concede that you are wrong.

Forum List

Back