Workers’ share of national income plummets to record low

What do you intend to replace corporations with.. And what will you pay?

They do not NEED to be replaced, but they are out of control... they have far too much power over the government, our electoral process and the citizens of this country. Can you be honest with me for a moment and tell me that this decline in income wealth for all but the very richest is a GOOD thing for our consumer-driven economy?

They do not NEED to be replaced, but they are out of control... they have far too much power over the government, our electoral process and the citizens of this country. Can you be honest with me for a moment and tell me that this decline in income wealth for all but the very richest is a GOOD thing for our consumer-driven economy?

But if you tramp down on them the way you want to you will definitely need to replace them because you and I both know they can and will go to a more friendly country to do business. So, again,, what do you intend to replace corporations with and what will you pay? It's a valid question and I'd like an answer.

I cant imagine why people who dont have jobs aren't making money. Im blown away at this concept. How on earth can we possibly stop it?

Oh yeah, we can create an economic environment that will encourage people to take chances, start businesses, hire people, and where people can keep more of what they earn as an incentive to get them to work. That way people can be hired and people can have money.

But if you tramp down on them the way you want to you will definitely need to replace them because you and I both know they can and will go to a more friendly country to do business. So, again,, what do you intend to replace corporations with and what will you pay? It's a valid question and I'd like an answer.

Really? Then you place a tariff on anything they want to sell here if they decide to MOVE and encourage and incentivize small to mid-size companies to take up the slack. THOSE are the businesses that need subsidizing, not the monopolistic, too-big-to-fail multinationals.

I cant imagine why people who dont have jobs aren't making money. Im blown away at this concept. How on earth can we possibly stop it?

That chart tracks wages and income, not unemployed people. Pay attention!

It's actually not a valid question. Why must you present your argument by taking it to the extreme? Perhaps your case doesn't sound so good otherwise?

Really? Then you place a tariff on anything they want to sell here if they decide to MOVE and encourage and incentivize small to mid-size companies to take up the slack. THOSE are the businesses that need subsidizing, not the monopolistic, too-big-to-fail multinationals.

So what are you going to replace them with and what will you pay? It's not a hard question is it?

It's actually not a valid question. Why must you present your argument by taking it to the extreme? Perhaps your case doesn't sound so good otherwise?

Yes, it is a valid question. doofus

This is actually normative with recessions and depressions. It is something noted by Adam Smith almost 250 years ago. When the economy is down, the poor suffer and the rich do quite nicely, thank you.

People who think they make the poor better off by trashing the sources of wealth creation are the worst enemies of the poor.

And they are KILLING this country. What do you think we should do, because the corporations would like nothing better than to bring wages in this country in line with those of India and China? Would that be okay with you?

Last edited:

Yes, it is a valid question. doofus

What will you do when there is no government at all and people can do ANYTHING they want?

So what are you going to replace them with and what will you pay? It's not a hard question is it?

I already told you, small to mid-size businesses will take their place, and I bet they'd pay more than we will be making in another 10 years if corporations have their say.

And they are KILLING this country. What do you think we should do, because the corporations would like nothing better than to bring wages in this country in line with those of India and China. Would that be okay with you?

No, they really aren't killing this country. You need to stop drinking the kool aid. I don't know how or why but the commie liberals have decided that wealth, corporations, bankers and anybody who does well are their bitter enemies. Get up off your ass get an education, get a job and work your way to the top. First though you got to put down the kool aid and get out of the basement and off mommy and daddy's back.

I already told you, small to mid-size businesses will take their place, and I bet they'd pay more than we will be making in another 10 years if corporations have their say.

oh,,, you think small to mid size business can handle it huh? good luck.

And they are KILLING this country. What do you think we should do, because the corporations would like nothing better than to bring wages in this country in line with those of India and China? Would that be okay with you?

Really? Can you provide us with a link where any CEO's have stated they want to lower American wages to that of India or China? I mean, you state this as a known fact and I've never actually heard a CEO express such a desire. Please enlighten us on which major corp CEO's have stated this as a goal.

Really? Can you provide us with a link where any CEO's have stated they want to lower American wages to that of India or China? I mean, you state this as a known fact and I've never actually heard a CEO express such a desire. Please enlighten us on which major corp CEO's have stated this as a goal.

Ask him to start with Immelt.

The vast majority of corporations are small to mid size. I owned an S-Corp and was the only one there in the end. We incorporated to protect our assets.
And your idea of tarriffs are not pratical. It is why the US doesn't rely on them anymore. They would hurt Americans more than help.

Forum List

Back