Workers’ share of national income plummets to record low

IX nay on "public" financing? I'm sick of paying taxes.

Spoken like a true corprate boot licker. The rich are the only ones who should be able to run for office because they have the money, and knnow how to keep the poor, poor. Could you imagine if a poor person were to have the balls to run and what would happen if they won??? oh the horror.

why should I have to pay to get your stupid politicians elected asswipe.

MY politicians????? Don't you mean politicians that you don't like, because they sure as hell ain't "My" politicians. Bootlicker. (trying out the name calling, doesn't seem intelligent to me though)

IX nay on "public" financing? I'm sick of paying taxes.

What your paying now in bad public policy that works against your interests in favor of the wealthy dwarfs whatever additonal money you would end up paying as your share of a public financing law for political campaigns.

just as soon as everyone pays what I have to pay we will talk. long as 50% of you asswipes get off paying zero.. we have nothing to say.

Well 26% of my check is gone before I even cash it. Then the rest is scarffed up in bank fees, ulitity billing service charges, sales taxes and the such. So I have as much right to talk as you. By the way quit your whinning, and if you don't like paying taxes move to another country, I hear Africa is a pure capitalist society.

What do you intend to replace corporations with.. And what will you pay?

They do not NEED to be replaced, but they are out of control... they have far too much power over the government, our electoral process and the citizens of this country. Can you be honest with me for a moment and tell me that this decline in income wealth for all but the very richest is a GOOD thing for our consumer-driven economy?

You need to talk to your fellow citizens about that problem, not corporations. The people in this country hold all the power, the problem is that most of them just don't care (or say they care, but will never follow through).

What your paying now in bad public policy that works against your interests in favor of the wealthy dwarfs whatever additonal money you would end up paying as your share of a public financing law for political campaigns.

just as soon as everyone pays what I have to pay we will talk. long as 50% of you asswipes get off paying zero.. we have nothing to say.

Well 26% of my check is gone before I even cash it. Then the rest is scarffed up in bank fees, ulitity billing service charges, sales taxes and the such. So I have as much right to talk as you. By the way quit your whinning, and if you don't like paying taxes move to another country, I hear Africa is a pure capitalist society.

you wish asswipe, you wish

Your right, my wishes never come true. You will continue to whine and complain and bitch like ther is no tomarrow because you can't have EVERYTHING.

And this is what the "trickle down" farce got us. Disgusting. I hope you corporatists are happy in your new third world country, 'Murka...

Workers’ share of national income plummets to record low - Yahoo! News
Another horse shit class envy plant story. This is not news. This is editorial commentary disguised as news.
There is no "share". There is no "national income".
There is no magic pot of money from which we draw.
The notion that if one has more then another must have less is patently false.
Once again some liberal pundit with an axe to grind pushes the theory of the zero sum game.

Less people are working as a ratio of the population. Of course their income is a lower share of GDP. More of GDP is being spent on transfer payment to people who are not working.

The solution to the problem is to create more jobs so there is more income earned by working people.

And this is what the "trickle down" farce got us. Disgusting. I hope you corporatists are happy in your new third world country, 'Murka...

Workers’ share of national income plummets to record low - Yahoo! News

Republicans call this a "wild success".

And we call this a miserable failure:

$promised-jobs.jpg

So nobody knows how they defined "workers", or how they defined "national income"? And what that index means on the left that goes from 112.5 down to 92.5? Is the graph pre-tax, or does it include gov't transfers, like Soc Security, Medicare, Medicare, Unemployment, etc? How can you really tell what it means, or are you just going off the title with no idea how to interpret it?

What do you intend to replace corporations with.. And what will you pay?

They do not NEED to be replaced, but they are out of control... they have far too much power over the government, our electoral process and the citizens of this country. Can you be honest with me for a moment and tell me that this decline in income wealth for all but the very richest is a GOOD thing for our consumer-driven economy?
Really? And of course you can produce examples of the control over government. The out of control nature of "corporations". Control over the electoral process and control over the citizens of this country.
There is no such thing as "income wealth"....
Income is what people generate through commodities such as labor and trade.
Wealth is created through investment in business, job creation, property, securities or options.
Oh one of the glaring reasons why the middle class is struggling is not because the wealthy are doing better, it is because of government policies which have adversely affected the housing market to the point where home values sit at 2002 levels. Loss of equity in homes has taken wealth away where it once existed.
Contrary to liberal political mouth pieces, the wealthy are not doing better because they are cheating the middle class out of their bank accounts. The wealth of the wealthy is relatively stable or growing slightly while those whose wealth is tied to real property and 401k's is stagnant. Wanna see my latest real estate appraisal on my home? The slow to a crawl appreciation in the value of my home is proof positive.
So please..Don't bother posting this crap about the rich taking more form the rest of us. Cuz it just ain't true

Your right, my wishes never come true. You will continue to whine and complain and bitch like ther is no tomarrow because you can't have EVERYTHING.

all I want is for everyone to have a stake in the God Damn America. is that too much to ask?

But if you tramp down on them the way you want to you will definitely need to replace them because you and I both know they can and will go to a more friendly country to do business. So, again,, what do you intend to replace corporations with and what will you pay? It's a valid question and I'd like an answer.

It's actually not a valid question. Why must you present your argument by taking it to the extreme? Perhaps your case doesn't sound so good otherwise?
Well see, that's an opinion..
His question is valid and the tone is quite civil.
I am amused when you lefties have no answer to a query then reply with "that's not the question you should be asking...I want you to ask me THIS other question".
We await the answers. Let's go...

But if you tramp down on them the way you want to you will definitely need to replace them because you and I both know they can and will go to a more friendly country to do business. So, again,, what do you intend to replace corporations with and what will you pay? It's a valid question and I'd like an answer.

And they are KILLING this country. What do you think we should do, because the corporations would like nothing better than to bring wages in this country in line with those of India and China? Would that be okay with you?
That is an unsubstantiated observation.
Now, I'd like you to show data that proves that claim...
Yours is a straw man argument offered as cover for your own inability to think outside the box.
The first part is fact. The second part of that sentence is conjecture.
"Money never sleeps, Pal. Go to work."

It's actually not a valid question. Why must you present your argument by taking it to the extreme? Perhaps your case doesn't sound so good otherwise?

Yes, it is a valid question. doofus

What will you do when there is no government at all and people can do ANYTHING they want?
Another straw man argument.
Who said anything about there being no government?
Can you please offer up a logical rebuttal?

So what are you going to replace them with and what will you pay? It's not a hard question is it?

I already told you, small to mid-size businesses will take their place, and I bet they'd pay more than we will be making in another 10 years if corporations have their say.
60% of us are employed by small business. Yes. It's true.
So this is not about the corporations..It is about your inability to manage your finances. I state this because most people who've done little or nothing to enhance their skill level thus improving their value to their employer usually are those who believe their employer under pays them. They spend too much because they think they deserve things then blame others for their lack of financial planning.
Stop whining!

So what are you going to replace them with and what will you pay? It's not a hard question is it?

I already told you, small to mid-size businesses will take their place, and I bet they'd pay more than we will be making in another 10 years if corporations have their say.

The vast majority of corporations are small to mid size. I owned an S-Corp and was the only one there in the end. We incorporated to protect our assets.
And your idea of tarriffs are not pratical. It is why the US doesn't rely on them anymore. They would hurt Americans more than help.
Trade wars are messy. Nobody wins.

Forum List

Back