Workers have been ‘hurt’ by Biden’s policies: Steve Moore

Yes, that's correct, obviously I'm not on your side.

Nor am I on the side of the people you hate.

So you are just a braindead, floating little leaf in the wind, with no convictions to actually take a stand on anything, the ultimate coward

So you are just a braindead, floating little leaf in the wind, with no convictions to actually take a stand on anything, the ultimate coward
Mac1958 is a Sideline Warrior who merely pretends to be non partisan

That way he can attack everyone else and never have to defend the screwups of people he elected

But he lost his political virginity in 2020 when he voted for biden and he has to play Look-Over-There now

Your ignorance of my politics is noted and expected from Trumpsters.

Believe what you will, sheep.

It is interesting how both sides will accuse you of having no convictions if you refuse to sell your soul to one party or the other. As if being a mindless drone for a party is some how the height of convictions.

It is interesting how both sides will accuse you of having no convictions if you refuse to sell your soul to one party or the other. As if being a mindless drone for a party is some how the height of convictions.
Yeah, that's the great irony. Only obedient sheep take a stand on anything.

Nutters can be funny.

And as always happens in my threads, the first post stands unrefuted!​

Workers have been ‘hurt’ by Biden’s policies: Steve Moore​

Steve Moore discusses former President Trump’s criticism of President Biden’s EV push on ‘The Evening Edit.’

The Truth About Joe Biden’s Economy
Americans are feeling the pain at the pump and at the grocery store. Inflation is at a 40-year record high.

Forum List

Back