Woody Allen: Why isn't this sick liberal pedo creep in jail?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Woody Allen embodies everything the left is currently entangled in: He's liberal, he's neurotic, he supported Obama and Hillary although Hillary refused his campaign donation, he doesn't believe in God, he doesn't like President Trump, and he's a sexual predator.

He was not only entangled in a sexual-abuse scandal involving his 7 year-old adopted daughter, his 1979 movie "Manhattan" depicted Allen’s character in a relationship with a 17-year-old girl in high school, and his latest movie titled "A Rainy Day in New York" depicts a character having sex with a 15-year-old

But the movie has been permanently shelved by Amazon Studios. Allen is now suing them for $68 million dollars. Hope this sick creep loses.

Woody Allen Files $68 Million Suit Against Amazon for Film Deal Breach

Last edited:
I have never seen a Woody Allen film. No interest.

Me neither. Tried to sit through one on television back in the 60's, but 20 minutes was all I could take.

Totally don't get him.

For the record, he also stated this one time in an interview:

“I am pleased with Obama. I think he’s brilliant. The Republican Party should get out of his way and stop trying to hurt him. It would be good…if he could be a dictator for a few years because he could do a lot of good things quickly.”

Woody Allen embodies everything the left is currently entangled in: He's liberal, he's neurotic, he supported Obama and Hillary although Hillary refused his campaign donation, he doesn't believe in God, he doesn't like President Trump, and he's a sexual predator.

He was not only entangled in a sexual-abuse scandal involving his 7 year-old adopted daughter, his 1979 movie "Manhattan" depicted Allen’s character in a relationship with a 17-year-old girl in high school, and his latest movie titled "A Rainy Day in New York" depicts a character having sex with a 15-year-old

But the movie has been permanently shelved by Amazon Studios. Allen is now suing them for $68 million dollars. Hope this sick creep loses.

Woody Allen Files $68 Million Suit Against Amazon for Film Deal Breach
Sick fuck needs the one-way helicopter ride.

Despite the truths OP shared about this creepy dude, I like Take the Money and Run (1969), about a hapless bank robber living with his mom in a house under the Brooklyn's Coney Island roller coaster. Sleeper was pretty good too.

Peace.

Forum List

Back