Wonderful Donald is America's last hope in stopping Mexifornia from spreading &creating North Mexico

• Banned
Drugs
Illegal Invasion
Cartel Assassins
Remittances
Sgt Tahmooressi
Rape Culture
War US Jobs
Enemy
UnAmerican

I wouldn't mind making the rest of Mexico America since most mexicans move to America anyways. Why not just shortcut the process and annex mexico to the United States?

• Banned
Traitorous SuperDemocrat is a typical liberal traitor who wants to traitorously surrender our great country to the traitor Mexicans.

BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

• Banned
THE TRUMP ARMY WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE MEXICAN AND HISPANIC AMERICAN!

CjkriA4UkAE3uFs.jpg

Like Israel had a claim to their state, the Mexicans have a claim to the US Southwest.

I'm sure you would support their cause against the white bourgeois devils. That is the only thing that fuels this talk. White liberals seeing themselves on the wrong side of the class conflict the white buourgeois and the poor mexican underclass.

Like Israel had a claim to their state, the Mexicans have a claim to the US Southwest.

I'm sure you would support their cause against the white bourgeois devils. That is the only thing that fuels this talk. White liberals seeing themselves on the wrong side of the class conflict the white buourgeois and the poor mexican underclass.

Ranch or Thousand Island?

It still boggles us that people wanna vote for Hillary who plans to tank the economy and create a Toilet Paper shortage. then by 2018 we will all be eating our pets

WE'RE BEING DESTROYED BY TRADE! WE'RE BEING DESTROYED BY OUR BORDERS! WE'RE BEING DESTROYED BY TERRORISM! WE'RE BEING DESTROYED BY THE RADICAL FASCISM OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Wouldn't it be best for the republican party if we just let California depart and be its own country?

Forum List

Back