Women's Rights and the GOP

Are "rights" permanent till the privileges are changed? Could this be?
Why can I never find the permanent non-editable records of my so called said
“rights” that are only privileges maybe in the first place for women and not for men?
As for "rights" God laid down the law about this in the first place for women.
They have no ”rights” and are to be only afford privileges laid down by Gods
enforcer the GOP with a little help from the DNC from time to time.

Why do Republicans and conservatives claim to support liberty and freedom and yet act as if the Rights of women are subject to debate and legislation?

In that matter the 'victim' lied; she was in fact not a victim. However, to point to one example and draw the conclusion that all women should be considered liars first (and not victims until the accused in found guilty) is one more example of the conservatives war on women.

Then the reverse must hold true.

To call someone a victim would be to consider the accused guilty until proven innocent.

:eusa_shhh:

I suppose the nuance of such legislation is difficult for some to understand. The question is why and why only for accusers of rape and not victims of armed robbery or burglary?

Ask the Duke Lacrosse team. :eusa_whistle:

In that matter the 'victim' lied; she was in fact not a victim. However, to point to one example and draw the conclusion that all women should be considered liars first (and not victims until the accused in found guilty) is one more example of the conservatives war on women.
Nobody's doing that.

But you're the one here *ahem* assuming that protected political identity groups are telling the truth before any facts are in.

If there's any war going on here it's on the facts, of which you have precious few to none....Like that's anything new.

To call someone a victim would be to consider the accused guilty until proven innocent.

What happened to "plaintiff" and "defendant"?

seeing that women make up over half of the countries voters it sure seems the republican party doesnt think they need voters to win elections

What happened to "plaintiff" and "defendant"?

That works, too.
And, I'm almost certain, that is exactly what would be on the court documents anyway.
:cool:

That's not true. The accused is charged in a complaint, and even if held to answer the information is still an unproven allegation. The accused is a defendant and must defend against the allegation of wrongdoing. All the accused must do is convince the trier of fact, and if that is a jury, only one member of the panel of his/her innocence.

But everyone knows that. As well as everyone knows that when someone is arrrested some people feel that in itself is suspicious and it is likely they did what has been alleged in the police report or by the prosecutor in the complaint.

But the reality is when someone is raped there generally is physical evidence to substantiate the claim; hence, she is a victim and the person arrested may be the rapist or may not be the rapist.

Why do Republicans and conservatives claim to support liberty and freedom and yet act as if the Rights of women are subject to debate and legislation?

That's their point, it's not open to debate.
And dictating limited privileges are. Truly sad
so much effort is needed to keep women in their place,
that could be the flaw here? I only need a few words,
which I recall have posted many times. Gee. Women, always wanting
more attention! Priceless as always girls, Me, Me, Me!

Resolved, the GOP is engaged in gender warare.

The question remaining is, how many more fronts do the Repubicans hope to establish?

Today, we are at:
war againt AQ;
war against Taliban;
war against voters, minorities, college students and the aged;
war against those with preexisting medical conditions;
war against gays;
war against lesbians;
war against government employees;
war against teachers;
war against the unemployed;
war against th MSM;
war against PBS and NPR; and
war against immigrants

Did I miss anyone?.................................................................Oh, yeah, the war against President Obama.

Last edited:
I suppose the nuance of such legislation is difficult for some to understand. The question is why and why only for accusers of rape and not victims of armed robbery or burglary?

Ask the Duke Lacrosse team. :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Oh wait.... you're serious? Oh dear. :lol::lol:

The question remaining is, how many more fronts do the Repubicans hope to establish?

Today, we are at:
war againt AQ;
war against Taliban;
war against gays;
war against lesbians;
war against teachers;
war against th MSM;
war against immigrants

Did I miss anyone?.................................................................Oh, yeah, the war against President Obama.

Ruh oh. It appear that Rdweeb has hacked the account of WhineCrapper. :lol:

Today, we are at:
war againt AQ;
war against Taliban;
war against gays;
war against lesbians;
war against teachers;
war against th MSM;
war against immigrants

How many times do you have to be told not to take the brown acid? :lmao:

Today, we are at:
war againt AQ;
war against Taliban;
war against gays;
war against lesbians;
war against teachers;
war against th MSM;
war against immigrants

My Favorite Drugs!

A premise is asserted, the GOP is engaged in a war on Women's rights. Since evidence exists to establish this premise one would think the defenders of the GOP would offer excuses for cutting funding for the Violence Against Women Act, attacking Ms. Fluke with vile an unsupported allegations of promiscuity, requiring invasive and unnecessary medical procedures before a women can receive an abortion and making it a crime for a women to go to another state to obtain an abortion.

They don't, and that is shameful. Rather then acknowledge these and other actions are being pursued by Republican legislators they resort to ad hominem attacks and some very screwing comments (the latter, a shout out to Odd-dude & crusaderfrank - no surprise there); beyond attacking the messenger, nothing bubbles up from the gray matter which supposedly resides between their ears.

Last edited:

Today, we are at:
war againt AQ;
war against Taliban;
war against gays;
war against lesbians;
war against teachers;
war against th MSM;
war against immigrants

War against the Taliban? If that were true, they wouldn't have let Bin Laden go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH9rC0MaBJc]Sec. Hillary Clinton Defends Reproductive Rights and Family Planning - YouTube[/ame]

Not that I expect social conservatives to listen to Sec. Clinton on Women's Health, but this short three minute video puts in perspective one of the great wedge issues of our time.

Those not willfully ignorant are invited to respond after watching Sec. of State Clinton's response to the question.

Forum List

Back