Women, what ever happened to R-S-P-E-C-T?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
President Barack Obama Misspells "Respect" During Aretha Franklin Tribute: "R-S-P-E-C-T"
President Barack Obama Misspells "Respect" During Aretha Franklin Tribute: "R-S-P-E-C-T"
Just love the double standards of the liberals, for without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.
Julianne Hough Flaunts Huge Cleavage On ‘DWTS’ Premiere
The former dancer returns to the ‘DWTS’ stage, but this time as a guest judge for season 19 of the hit show — and she made quite the return, serving up a major dose of cleavage!
Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Butt and Abs in Workout Selfie
News/
Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Butt and Toned Abs in Sexy Workout Selfie

The reason why I have posted this, is that back in the 1970's and 1980's there was a big push for women to be respected for their minds, not their bodies. That a woman eyes were above the shoulders not pushed up in front of the chest. So why is it that the celebrities are out pushing up their "EYES" and "ASSES" so the world of men can see their "ASSETS"?

Just love the double standards of the liberals, for without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.
The former dancer returns to the ‘DWTS’ stage, but this time as a guest judge for season 19 of the hit show — and she made quite the return, serving up a major dose of cleavage!
News/

The reason why I have posted this, is that back in the 1970's and 1980's there was a big push for women to be respected for their minds, not their bodies. That a woman eyes were above the shoulders not pushed up in front of the chest. So why is it that the celebrities are out pushing up their "EYES" and "ASSES" so the world of men can see their "ASSETS"?

Because sex sells, that's why. It's supply and demand. Capitalism. If men didn't like these things and look at them, then Kim Kardashian's arse wouldn't keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger. :D

News/

Because sex sells, that's why. It's supply and demand. Capitalism. If men didn't like these things and look at them, then Kim Kardashian's arse wouldn't keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger. :D
So what you are telling me is that women don't want men to respect them, just oogle their assets for cash? Boy things have definitely changed since I was young.

The difference is that today, women do not have to get by on their looks. Used to be a woman just had to find a proper husband. Today they have much wider opportunities available to them

News/

Um...that would only be some men who like those supersized arses.

I'll take one more like yours any day.

News/

So what you are telling me is that women don't want men to respect them, just oogle their assets for cash? Boy things have definitely changed since I was young.

Well, yes, obviously some do. I can't believe someone would have to ask such a question.

News/

Um...that would only be some men who like those supersized arses.

I'll take one more like yours any day.

Well thanks! Lol. Obviously a lot would disagree though. Personally, I prefer a normal-sized arse on a person. :D

Forum List

Back