Women want to be treated equally.....

Only woman on Georgia's death row is executed
ATLANTA (AP) — The only woman on Georgia's death row was executed early Wednesday morning, making her the first woman executed in the state in seven decades.
Women have been banging their chest to be treated the same as men. Now a woman has been treated like a man. Hurrah for the justice system.
i won't believe wo-men really want equality until they come up to us and insist it is our turn to use them.

and claim,

even nice girls do, in modern times.

So unless women ask to be used, they aren't really wanting equality? lmao That is hilarious. Demented and sick, but hilarious that you think this.
so, you believe bearing True Witness and not letting us miss our turn is demented and sick?

What about politics: Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made.--Otto von Bismarck

Oh, and you don't get a "turn". You get whatever a woman chooses to share with you. And she gets the same.

ATLANTA (AP) — The only woman on Georgia's death row was executed early Wednesday morning, making her the first woman executed in the state in seven decades.
Women have been banging their chest to be treated the same as men. Now a woman has been treated like a man. Hurrah for the justice system.
i won't believe wo-men really want equality until they come up to us and insist it is our turn to use them.

and claim,

So unless women ask to be used, they aren't really wanting equality? lmao That is hilarious. Demented and sick, but hilarious that you think this.
so, you believe bearing True Witness and not letting us miss our turn is demented and sick?

What about politics: Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made.--Otto von Bismarck

Yes, I believe that your standard for accepting that women actually WANT equality being that they come up to you and request to be used is demented and sick. That your standards are based on someone requesting that you get what you want and they don't is the antithesis of equality. Please don't mistake your sexual fantasies for reality where equality and women are concerned.
dear, appealing to emotion instead of reason is still a fallacy. And, you seem to be missing the point about morals and morality; are you implying bearing True Witness instead of false witness is of no capital or social value?

and claim,

Oh, and you don't get a "turn". You get whatever a woman chooses to share with you. And she gets the same.
it is about honesty and equality, dear.

Only woman on Georgia's death row is executed Women have been banging their chest to be treated the same as men. Now a woman has been treated like a man. Hurrah for the justice system.

and claim,

Yes, I believe that your standard for accepting that women actually WANT equality being that they come up to you and request to be used is demented and sick. That your standards are based on someone requesting that you get what you want and they don't is the antithesis of equality. Please don't mistake your sexual fantasies for reality where equality and women are concerned.
dear, appealing to emotion instead of reason is still a fallacy. And, you seem to be missing the point about morals and morality; are you implying bearing True Witness instead of false witness is of no capital or social value?

Junior, I am not appealing to emotion instead of reason. The fact that you want women to offer themselves up for being used, just to prove they are serious about wanting equality, is not about emotion. It is about your fantasy of women wanting to be used. It is a ridiculous notion.

But please feel free to share why you think that is "bearing True Witness".

Only woman on Georgia's death row is executed Women have been banging their chest to be treated the same as men. Now a woman has been treated like a man. Hurrah for the justice system.

and claim,

Indeed it is. It is about you being honest that you want women to offer themselves up for being used. And that has nothing to do with equality.

And it is not about you getting your "turn".

I think women get more leniency over men all the time. When the lady with postpartum depression drowned her 3 children left in a car in a lake, she was wasn't found guilty of murder of the 1st degree, But when the guy in California shot his pregnant wife, not only was he convicted of murder for his wife, but the child also? If a doctor had executed the baby at the CHOICE of the woman, then it would be legal, not murder.

This link is really for the murderers and rapists who are leaving US for what they have done in the past. May they BURN IN HELL, for their actions against humanity. Rabid "ANIMALS" need to be put to death so they wont harm anyone else.
Virginia executes serial killer who claimed to be disabled

So you think someone with a documented mental illness should receive the same sentence as someone who does not? lol
So you think someone with a documented mental illness should receive the same sentence as someone who does not? lol
Yeah sure you did.

I'm glad you agree.

BTW, I'm not the one dumb enough to start a thread about people protesting the execution of a woman, when every execution since the 1970s has been protested.

But if you feel better trying to sell this shit, knock yourself out.
Because back since 1975, the liberal nutjobs(redundant statement) THOUGHT that it was better to save 99 guilty murderers, just to prevent 1 innocent man from being executed. Since the SCIENCE has gotten better, that wont be an issue anymore. Or are you saying that SCIENCE(which is settled) needs to have more research?

Ok, so apparently you disagree with the "save 99 guilty murderers to save 1 innocent man from execution" idea. How many innocents do we have to have before it is worth it? And the 99 guilty ones don't walk free.

Every victim that a guilty murderer killed is innocent. How many of those innocents do we have to have before those we know are guilty are executed for what they did?

and claim,

Junior, I am not appealing to emotion instead of reason. The fact that you want women to offer themselves up for being used, just to prove they are serious about wanting equality, is not about emotion. It is about your fantasy of women wanting to be used. It is a ridiculous notion.

yes, dear; you are merely appealing to emotion instead of reason. It is about honesty.

and claim,

Indeed it is. It is about you being honest that you want women to offer themselves up for being used. And that has nothing to do with equality.

still nothing but fallacy? "informed consent" is always better than lies; only Bad boys do that.

yes, dear; you are merely appealing to emotion instead of reason. It is about honesty.

No, I am not appealing to emotion. I am simply ridiculing your desire for women to offer themselves up to be used in order to "prove" they want equality. That is not an emotional appeal. I am stating that women should be treated as equals because they ARE equal. There is no legitimate, logical reason for them not to be treated as equals.

still nothing but fallacy? "informed consent" is always better than lies; only Bad boys do that.

Fallacy? Where is the fallacy in not requiring women to offer themselves to be used? I am being quite logical about it. There is no logical reason for women to be denied equality. You want them to pay for that equality by being used. I have never had to offer myself up to be used in order to be equal. Your argument is the fallacy (or fantasy). And you are the one who keeps demanding "your turn".

To put it bluntly, women aren't interested in you because you are a fucking weirdo.

Yeah sure you did.

I'm glad you agree.

BTW, I'm not the one dumb enough to start a thread about people protesting the execution of a woman, when every execution since the 1970s has been protested.

Because back since 1975, the liberal nutjobs(redundant statement) THOUGHT that it was better to save 99 guilty murderers, just to prevent 1 innocent man from being executed. Since the SCIENCE has gotten better, that wont be an issue anymore. Or are you saying that SCIENCE(which is settled) needs to have more research?

Ok, so apparently you disagree with the "save 99 guilty murderers to save 1 innocent man from execution" idea. How many innocents do we have to have before it is worth it? And the 99 guilty ones don't walk free.

Every victim that a guilty murderer killed is innocent. How many of those innocents do we have to have before those we know are guilty are executed for what they did?

How many innocent people have been convicted of capital crimes? If we know it becomes somewhat of a different matter.

Yeah sure you did.

I'm glad you agree.

How many innocent people have been convicted of capital crimes? If we know it becomes somewhat of a different matter.

No it doesn't. One of the main complaints about executions is that there is the potential of executing an innocent person. When it comes to the victims for which a guilty murderer gets the death penalty, EVERY victim was innocent. When are we going to concern ourselves with them?

I'm glad you agree.

No it doesn't. One of the main complaints about executions is that there is the potential of executing an innocent person. When it comes to the victims for which a guilty murderer gets the death penalty, EVERY victim was innocent. When are we going to concern ourselves with them?

Putting them in prison for life takes care of that. There is no need to allow state sponsored murder of citizens, some of who COULD be innocent. In fact, there have been quite a few death row inmates and those serving a life sentence for crimes they did not commit, who were released after DNA proved their innocence. We don't even KNOW how many people are in jail on bogus charges. The Innocence Project operates on donations only. They can only handle a minimum number of cases, but they have managed to get some people released from prison.

Putting them in prison for life takes care of that. There is no need to allow state sponsored murder of citizens, some of who COULD be innocent. In fact, there have been quite a few death row inmates and those serving a life sentence for crimes they did not commit, who were released after DNA proved their innocence. We don't even KNOW how many people are in jail on bogus charges. The Innocence Project operates on donations only. They can only handle a minimum number of cases, but they have managed to get some people released from prison.

Until putting the guilty ones in prison brings back an innocent person, it's not good enough.

Until putting the guilty ones in prison brings back an innocent person, it's not good enough.

I'm sorry, but vengeance is not the job of the government. The job is to separate dangerous people from the rest of society. Why do you think there is an automatic appeals process?

I'm glad you agree.

I am concerned about the innocent victims. And as soon as you tell me how murdering an innocent, wrongly convicted person helps those victims, I'll be happy to pull the lever myself. But the victims of the murderer cannot be brought back. Their families will grieve whether we execute their murderer or not.

What we CAN do is make sure no more innocents die.

Does executing the guilty bring the innocent back? Our gov't should never be in the revenge business.

Read it please. :)

Scott Hornoff Rhode Island cop: framed, jailed, freed

Forum List

Back