A Lesser Offense Beats Hanging

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
What would you do if the media focused on your connection to the Muslim Brotherhood? or made larceny the big story that is not going anywhere when the two biggest crooks in politics cover for you? The choice is a no-brainer. A Criminal lawyer would call it pleading to a lesser offense so the client can skate on the big one:

Hillary aide paid by private firm to stage event with Bill Clinton while at State
By John Solomon and Kelly Riddell - The Washington Times - Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hillary Clinton aide, Huma Abedin, paid by firm to stage event with Bill Clinton while at State

big enough to get Huma hanged for treason:

The first question any competent investigator would ask himself is this: Who benefits the most by deleting the top secret marking from a document? Of course, I am only speculating, but in this case my answer leads to Huma Abedin. What better way to get information to Ikhwan than Clinton’s e-mails?

What would you do if the media focused on your connection to the Muslim Brotherhood? or made larceny the big story that is not going anywhere when the two biggest crooks in politics cover for you?
Greta got the memo. FOX must protect Huma Abedin in order to protect Hillary Clinton:

A Fox News Channel report last week examining Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s role in the deadly Benghazi affair curiously ignored the troubling, well-documented ties that Abedin and her family have to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Instead, the Friday broadcast of “On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren” centered on the legal and ethical issues surrounding Abedin and the extremely unusual working arrangement she enjoyed while serving as a top aide to Clinton during her tenure as U.S. secretary of state.

Certainly the mountain of allegations of corruption against Clinton and her longtime hatchet woman, Abedin, and employment best practices in the U.S. government merit scrutiny, but so does the fact that Abedin was an editor for 12 years at an al-Qaeda-funded Muslim Brotherhood magazine.

Fox’s Greta Van Susteren Lets Huma Abedin off the Hook
By Matthew Vadum
October 19, 2015

Fox’s Greta Van Susteren Lets Huma Abedin off the Hook

Abedin was an editor for 12 years at an al-Qaeda-funded Muslim Brotherhood magazine.

images

If I was Huma Abedin I would be heading for a Muslim Country right about now:

Congress Moves to Label Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Group
Cruz leads effort to sanction the group
By: Adam Kredo
November 3, 2015 3:50 pm

Congress Moves to Label Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Group

Forum List

Back