Women now eligible for combat duty . ..

Its about time.

Women are already serving in combat zones honorably.

They always have served in combat zones. In varying capacities.

True, but with the recent combat ops focus on counter-insurgency, there really is no front line. Therefore the role women have been playing in combat ops is even greater than before.

Oh and just an FYI.. There isn't a crybaby tattle - tale forum over here for you to run and narc people out trying to get them banned on this forum..

They always have served in combat zones. In varying capacities.

True, but with the recent combat ops focus on counter-insurgency, there really is no front line. Therefore the role women have been playing in combat ops is even greater than before.

Oh and just an FYI.. There isn't a crybaby tattle - tale forum over here for you to run and narc people out trying to get them banned on this forum..

Thank you so much for that bit of advise.

Honestly, I had hoped you would have upped you game a bit, but alas you haven't. I guess a room temperature IQ can only take you so far.

Honestly, I had hoped you would have upped you game a bit, but alas you haven't. I guess a room temperature IQ can only take you so far.

You're way out of your league tittybaby.. :eusa_boohoo: I don't give the first good damn what you think or thought LOSER. Try peddling your BULLSHIT here.. LOL Your opinion about women in combat is par for the course with your Obam-uhhhh worship. Good Zombie.

You're way out of your league tittybaby.. :eusa_boohoo: I don't give the first good damn what you think or thought LOSER. Try peddling your BULLSHIT here.. LOL Your opinion about women in combat is par for the course with your Obam-uhhhh worship. Good Zombie.

So many letters, so little sense.

Its actually comforting to see that some things never change. Kind of like going home to visit and finding out that loser in HS is now a drunk living on the streets.

At any rate, enjoy your bottle.

Its actually comforting to see that some things never change. Kind of like going home to visit and finding out that loser in HS is now a drunk living on the streets.

Are you nerds actually discussing something or just talking shit?

Relating your life on the forum isn't wise dickstick.. But keep digging. LMAO

obama's entire effort has been to destroy the military. This is just part of it. The first step is to destroy the respect that our military has had as a fighting force. Letting gays openly serve and putting women on the combat field is just part of that.

This is pure baloney. Kindly show your sources for this statement. I am not an Obama apologist, however, when I see something as blatantly nonsensical as this I would like to discuss your position.

What branch did you serve in and what was your MOS? Until those can be satisfactorly answered, you don't have a valid opinion on this topic or even a say nn this topic as far as I'm concerned.

When the physical fitness standards are the exact same for both male and female soldiers in basic training and advanced combat MOS training.

Then I would reconsider my stance of females in combat roles.........

Me and you agree on something then, but we both know the physical standards will NOT be kept the same. It is impossible for woman to go through the rigors you must go through at the SOI, I KNOW this, I lived this. They could not pass the basic physical fitness testing at Parris Island, which is why the training was different for them. They cannot do it. Last year is when they started even talking about getting woman to do pull ups in Basic Training, something they never had to do before, so evidently someone down at 8th and I knew this was coming and was doing what they could to prepare female Marines for this leftist agenda.

Last edited:
Are you nerds actually discussing something or just talking shit?

This thread went off the rails 10 pages ago.

Yeah, let's get back on track.

New combat issue:

1. Advanced Combat Optical Gun Sight or Binoculars
2. Energy Bars
3. Kevlar Cushions
4. Elbow & Knee Pads
5. Personal Role Radio
6. Global Positioning System
7. Extra Socks
8. Gloves
9. Baby Wipes
10.Three-Point Sling
11. Alice or Day pack
12. Night Vision Goggles
13. Multipack tampons
14. Multipack panty liners
15. Trojans
16. Nail kit
17. Blow dryer (battery operated)
18. Hair brush
19. Makeup kit (can be substituted for the 5 Color Military CAMO Face Paint Kit)

Good. They should have the same choice as anyone else.

Laughing at the nutters in this thread denigrating women. That could be a special platform for the GOP to run on next time around.

Forum List

Back