Women Liberated

Bull.

IF a woman wants to stay home with the kids, then there are options. It's called cutting back on luxury items, vacations, $100 haircuts and $150 golf games, the newest gadgets, the latest car, etc.............

I was lucky enough to stay home with my daughter until she was 14 months old, then because of circumstances I had to go back to work. At least I have vacations during the school year, and 10 weeks off in the summer with her, I wouldn't give that up for any amount of money. I could be making a ton in sales, but I'd never be able to spend time with her like I do now.
Bingo.

Americans don't need a two-family household just to make ends meet. We only think we do. Or, rather we expect too much lifestyle from too little money, bury ourselves in debt, then tell our kids we both have to work 60-hour weeks.

Defeat the debt cycle, and suddenly you'll find the time for all those things you've been putting off, like raising your children.

:bowdown:.. Tell us Master.. How is this done..?

Bull.

IF a woman wants to stay home with the kids, then there are options. It's called cutting back on luxury items, vacations, $100 haircuts and $150 golf games, the newest gadgets, the latest car, etc.............

I was lucky enough to stay home with my daughter until she was 14 months old, then because of circumstances I had to go back to work. At least I have vacations during the school year, and 10 weeks off in the summer with her, I wouldn't give that up for any amount of money. I could be making a ton in sales, but I'd never be able to spend time with her like I do now.
Bingo.

Americans don't need a two-family household just to make ends meet. We only think we do. Or, rather we expect too much lifestyle from too little money, bury ourselves in debt, then tell our kids we both have to work 60-hour weeks.

Defeat the debt cycle, and suddenly you'll find the time for all those things you've been putting off, like raising your children.

Well much easier if never done than trying to undo.

Bingo.

Well much easier if never done than trying to undo.

Ah .. Wisdom .. I have misjudged you... :redface:

Gee , things really worked out well for the ladies.

Now... Not only do they have the responsibility of raising children, cooking, cleaning, servicing their mate and so much more... but... they get to work full time, just to make ends meet..

Bravo Ladies...:clap2:

I like my independence, and the fact I didn't have to get married when I was eighteen. Plus I like the simple fact I get to choose what I do with my life. :D

Now... Not only do they have the responsibility of raising children, cooking, cleaning, servicing their mate and so much more... but... they get to work full time, just to make ends meet..

I like my independence, and the fact I didn't have to get married when I was eighteen. Plus I like the simple fact I get to choose what I do with my life. :D

Everyone both male and female should figure out what they want to do with their life before they get married.

Everyone both male and female should figure out what they want to do with their life before they get married.
I only have one friend who got married when we were young who is still married. You need to figure out who are, before you get married. IMO

I only have one friend who got married when we were young who is still married. You need to figure out who are, before you get married. IMO

I suspect you had good parents..

And very especially before any pregnancy is involved.
If no children you can truely divorce, if children are involved you are partially married for life regardelss of legal marital status.
No to mention the impact on the children involved.

Not me. My husband brings home the bacon and supports his family, so that I can concentrate on raising the children and making a home, as God intended. I am very pleased that my husband liberated me from being "liberated". :eusa_angel:

☭proletarian☭;2186664 said:
Bull.

People pay $100 for a haircut?:eusa_eh:

Sometimes more.

Once again, I find myself agreeing with Luissa. Satan must be ice-skating today.

maybe that is what it is like at your house...not mine.....

perhaps men should look at where they have failed? after all.....why is the woman having to leave the house to work?

o and as far as servicing my mate...if i heard him use that term referring to sex with me...he wouldnt have to worry about it again....i dont service my mate....i may make love...i may fuck the hell out of him...but i am not giving service nor looking for a tip....

this post reveals more about the op than most need to know

perhaps men should look at where they have failed? after all.....why is the woman having to leave the house to work?

o and as far as servicing my mate...if i heard him use that term referring to sex with me...he wouldnt have to worry about it again....i dont service my mate....i may make love...i may fuck the hell out of him...but i am not giving service nor looking for a tip....

My dad was pretty involved in raising us, but it wasn't because my mom worked. My dad liked to being involved. And my parents are equals, which is what I would like whenever I find that person. :doubt:

Well damn .. how do I get out of this predicament....:eusa_doh:

Ah.. I was just using a general term, granted not the most favorable one and in retrospect and given your council a rather pathetic term indeed...

Also, I'm usually not given to descriptions of marital pleasures and everlasting love but to ease your mind I will say that I'm an incredibly fortunate man and enjoy a great love that it seems, very few have found.

This is a problem why, exactly? :eusa_eh:

The ladies pay even MORE if they are getting it dyed........

All the women I've known dyed their own hair. There are women who don't dye their own hair? I mean, if they're paralyzed, then sure, but to pay $100 just to have someone dye your hair? :eusa_eh:

☭proletarian☭;2186664 said:
Bull.

People pay $100 for a haircut?:eusa_eh:

I say we all move in with Echeaux... :lol:
She's not a Third Waver, is she?

Forum List

Back