Women just want the same rights as guns.

1652228133361.png

Match?

Attachments

• 1652228205395.png
    1652228205395.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 8
Since it seems you people are actually serious about banning a woman's right to choose conservatives clearly cannot be trusted with any right they happen to find sinful, irritating, or just weird. It's all fraught with double standards and spite.

really? does overturning RvW mean abortion is going to be banned? or does it mean there might be restrictions determined by the state you live in? I'm all for people figuring things out. A lot of people who are anti- abortion just happen to be women, why would that be now? if this is all about banning a woman's right to choose.

No, I think overturning Rv W is really about finding a middle ground and I think the argument becomes should this happen at the state level or at the federal level.

really? does overturning RvW mean abortion is going to be banned? or does it mean there might be restrictions determined by the state you live in? I'm all for people figuring things out. A lot of people who are anti- abortion just happen to be women, why would that be now? if this is all about banning a woman's right to choose.

No, I think overturning Rv W is really about finding a middle ground and I think the argument becomes should this happen at the state level or at the federal level.
Listening to most of the responses on this matter it is clear none of you have ever taken two minutes to really listen to the people leading the charge to ban abortion. These people are like a christian taliban. They have big plans and a nation of useful idiots who will back them up just to spite liberals.

Can you go to a woman show and buy a woman?

You can buy a gun from a private seller in most states without a waiting period.

States have different requirements. Check your state's laws before purchasing a gun from a private seller.

In California, for instance, a gun show buyer has to pass a mandatory background check and wait 10 days. No one walks out of a California gun show with a gun. NO ONE.

It's 15 days. Not 10.

Listening to most of the responses on this matter it is clear none of you have ever taken two minutes to really listen to the people leading the charge to ban abortion. These people are like a christian taliban. They have big plans and a nation of useful idiots who will back them up just to spite liberals.
They're not "liberals". They are leftist extremist terrorists.

Since it seems you people are actually serious about banning a woman's right to choose conservatives clearly cannot be trusted with any right they happen to find sinful, irritating, or just weird. It's all fraught with double standards and spite.
If the woman would exercise her right to choose not to have irresponsible sex, we wouldn't need to have this conversation.

If the woman would exercise her right to choose not to have irresponsible sex, we wouldn't need to have this conversation.
Are you from some other planet where birth control is 100% effective and women know when they are ovulating? Where sex is had by appointment and no one ever gets raped or drunk? Life is messy and women all too often have to do the cleaning.

Are you from some other planet where birth control is 100% effective and women know when they are ovulating? Where sex is had by appointment and no one ever gets raped or drunk? Life is messy and women all too often have to do the cleaning.
Make all the excuses you possibly can for some women being ignorant and irresponsible.

Forum List

Back