Women-How do you like your men?

I remember years ago reading a book called the Book of Lists, which listed the 10 things women found most attractive in a man. I googled it but can't find it, so from memory these are in the rough order that I recall.

Sense of humor
Intelligence
Sincerity
Eyes
Kindness
Smile
Flat stomach
Hair (texture, not length)
Buttocks
Legs
Chest and shoulders
Penis

Yes, I know that's more than 10 but wtf, it was 30 years ago. Also, this was in the 1970s, so things may have changed.

What I did find on Google was this Yahoo Answer on 'Yahoo UK and Ireland'. Remember, these are British women, many of whom may still be traumatized about the fact that I'm now living in America.

For ladies only: what do women find attractive about men? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

johnny-depp.jpg

johnny_depp.jpg

johnny_depp-6569.jpg

Works for me.

Last edited:
Considerate. The best looking guy I ever met was extremely considerate and polite. He looks were astounding, tall dark hair, beautiful eyes, his voice melted my heart but what impressed me the most was his consideration for my wishes first and foremost. He was not pushy or overbearing. He walked with authority yet he was not a pushy type nor haughty. He was rich yet he did not flaunt it.

At dinner he knelt down and told me how very sorry he was for not considering the day I had prior to insisting I keep a dinner date with him. He had rescued myself and my children from a very bad situation earlier in the day yet he did not know the details of what had happened.

He was the type of guy I could spend eternity with yet I did not feel like I was good enough for him so I decline his offer to stay with him and let him take care of the children and I.

a woman who wants to land a doctor? how rare.

:lol:

In other news, I want to land a fucking nympho supermodel. Shocking news at 10.

Forum List

Back