Women-How do you like your men?

hunk.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm is that Old Spice I smell? :eusa_drool:

Oh.... I hope not....

usher-for-men.jpg

OH YEAH!

All that, and I'll add smart too! :eusa_drool:

I don't need really smart, I got enough smarts for a handful, common sense is more like it....with that, there is more smarts than is given credit....

I need and am attracted to all that I listed above...and I am being honest with myself in identifying what has attracted me to different men over the years, (mostly in my youth)...the one I left out was the "bad boy" attraction...but that passed with age and maturity.

and one thing I need is someone that is level headed, someone to calm me, if I get overly excited or worried over something silly, and make me realize such... and just laugh with him about it...

but probably more than anything, that makes me less of a bitch during that time of the month or just overall in general, is the overwhelming feeling and knowledge that I am loved by him...the same love that he would feel for his own son, or daughter...where forgiveness is readily available for my misgivings and likewise given to him....

Care

I bet Dr Zhivago is your favorite movie.

hahahahahahahahahaha....no, no dr zhivago.... :lol: oh, so little do ye, on usmb, know of Mr. and Mrs. Care4all's life....as it SHOULD be! Nuff said! ;)

Care

A simple man, but it took a strong man. It ain't easy living with me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obfci1CIqq8]YouTube - Neil Young - Like A Hurricane[/ame]

ANYONE who posts a Neil Young vid in my MAN thread is my BEST FRIEND! :clap2:

You have GREAT Taste Ms. Barb! :cool:

Thanks Echo. I didn't know we were doing pictures though...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/tinker2/WesleySnipesPicture.jpg

Last edited:
One sunny Saturday afternoon when I was tending bar, one of my friends saw a pair of legs in a short skirt walking up the hill across the street. Everyone was there (Sat. am breakfast club). The boys were falling OUT.

And Echo thank you very much posting that picture of Marky Mark, I used to have that in my room. God! He is hot!

Forum List

Back