Women Fainting Last Night When Trump Was Speaking

Women Fainting Last Night When Trump Was Speaking

Concentrated methane has that effect on people.............

The way the publicity has gone on him is unreal. First, he is a complete joke. Then, he was an inflammatory racist/bigot/sexist joke. Now we reach the point where he is not only the front runner for the nomination, by leaps and bounds, but h'e reached heights that have previously been reserved for Elvis and The Beatles. Unreal.

The way the publicity has gone on him is unreal. First, he is a complete joke. Then, he was an inflammatory racist/bigot/sexist joke. Now we reach the point where he is not only the front runner for the nomination, by leaps and bounds, but h'e reached heights that have previously been reserved for Elvis and The Beatles. Unreal.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

I wonder how them ladies are going to feel if he gets elected and then doesn't bother to keep his word on anything that he is promising the U.S. now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That right there is the reason why you would never see me faint at such a sight...no matter who it is that is running for president. I wouldn't trust anyone enough.

you are comparing this guy to elvis and the beatles?.....you do realize that little girls passed out for the monkees too,right?...

you are comparing this guy to elvis and the beatles?.....you do realize that little girls passed out for the monkees too,right?...

So ?
Are you a believer, or just a daydream believer ? Are you on some fucking train to Clarksville ? Last one ?
This bullshit, is a little bit me, a little bit you, and you should never forget that!
Next time you take a fucking Sunday drive to Pleasant Valley, don't you fucking dare call up my girl Valleri, I'm just not going to be your fucking steppin' stone !!

So ?
Are you a believer, or just a daydream believer ? Are you on some fucking train to Clarksville ? Last one ?
This bullshit, is a little bit me, a little bit you, and you should never forget that!
Next time you take a fucking Sunday drive to Pleasant Valley, don't you fucking dare call up my girl Valleri, I'm just not going to be your fucking steppin' stone !!

alright a Monkee type of limerick!!....i want more!......

What a sight to behold. Like the Messiah himself was in the room.

Meanwhile, Liberals sit at home and masterbate. Wondering where did they fuck up.

Need a list?
maybe she saw the boner you said you get when trump speaks.....just sayin...

You're about to get boned by trump
You and the rest of the tards are gunna get rumped day after inauguration
Lube up asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, Liberals sit at home and masterbate. Wondering where did they fuck up.

Need a list?

hillary got half a million more votes last night than the donald.

moron. :cuckoo:
A vote on Super Tuesday, moron, does not equate to a national election
Wow, stupid !

Need a list?

Lube up asshole

So you are finally admitting that Trump will defeat Hillary. Good.

I wonder how them ladies are going to feel if he gets elected and then doesn't bother to keep his word on anything that he is promising the U.S. now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That right there is the reason why you would never see me faint at such a sight...no matter who it is that is running for president. I wouldn't trust anyone enough.

There is a possibility that he might turn out to be a really great President. One never really knows.

Need a list?

Lube up asshole

will you be disappointed when your hero doesnt do what he is promising all you dumbasses?....more importantly will you be here so we can rag on you for being so stupid to actually buy his shit?...

Forum List

Back