Women can't be trusted with their own bodies

..... an America where white people are disenfranchised and assumed to be bigoted, men are assumed to be misogynistic and women are assumed to be physically stronger than men and endowed with the power of life and death with 0 consequences. ... an America that encourages the mutilation of kids' genitals so that homosexuals can 'procreate.'
You've just described Sweden. The main difference is Sweden frowns upon the circumcision of girls. But you're right about the rest of it (pertaining to Sweden), particularly the zero consequences of women's follies of power and about the rights of matrimony-endorsed homos to adopt children. It is infuriating that men are chastised for losing contact with their children after divorce but bundling off babies (adopted, surrogate, or test tube) to lesbians is praised.

You've just described Sweden. The main difference is Sweden frowns upon the circumcision of girls. But you're right about the rest of it (pertaining to Sweden), particularly the zero consequences of women's follies of power and about the rights of matrimony-endorsed homos to adopt children. It is infuriating that men are chastised for losing contact with their children after divorce but bundling off babies (adopted, surrogate, or test tube) to lesbians is praised.

This is why idiots like you shouldn't have the vote.

I often think they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
I often think that men shouldn't be allowed to vote. Look at the mess they continually make of things.
I deeply sympathize with your view but I think "the mess men continually make of things" is due to corruption while women "make a mess out of things" due to scorn and imbalanced mood swings. Men are capable of diplomacy, women are not. Does it matter? It does to me.

Except that many (most?) abortions were being carried out by quackos who botched everything they touched.
Not true. Up until ther 1860's abortion was legal and doctors performed it. It wasn't until women started asking for the vote, that men started banning legal abortions.
We're not talking about the same thing. Quackos were in abundance presumably because doctors were expensive ... or for some other reason such as inaccessibility. I'm sure you're not going to deny that incompetent abortionists were prevalent.

This is why idiots like you shouldn't have the vote.
I just described reality in Sweden and your response is to call me an idiot? I think you should look more closely at my comments on women in post #306. Note my usage of the term "scorn".

What is anyone's objection to birth control? What is bad about it? No good argument against it exisrs.

What is anyone's objection to birth control? What is bad about it? No good argument against it exisrs.
Their “best” argument is, sex is only for procreation. To which a few of the gay republicans say, “ huh? Where’s the door out if here.”

Their “best” argument is, sex is only for procreation. To which a few of the gay republicans say, “ huh? Where’s the door out if here.”
So let's get this straight. We hear people lashing out about how welfare is bad. Yet they want more unwanted kids on welfare? They'd be happy getting rid of access to birth control yet decry there's too many kids not being taken care of.

So let's get this straight. We hear people lashing out about how welfare is bad. Yet they want more unwanted kids on welfare? They'd be happy getting rid of access to birth control yet decry there's too many kids not being taken care of.
That’s bull shit…you can hear whatever you want. You choose to hear bull shit.

That’s bull shit…you can hear whatever you want. You choose to hear bull shit.
So why not PROMOTE contraception if you are opposed to abortion? There are zero negatives with contraception. I rarely see pro life advocates promoting contraception. It's paramount to ending g abortion. Birth control is what keeps a nation strong.

So why not PROMOTE contraception if you are opposed to abortion? There are zero negatives with contraception. I rarely see pro life advocates promoting contraception. It's paramount to ending g abortion. Birth control is what keeps a nation strong.
I’m promoting NOTHING other than a woman’s right to choose. It’s also a couples right to choose contraception. It’s also none of my business…..I am neither pro or against abortion. I’m for personal rights and freedom.

I’m promoting NOTHING other than a woman’s right to choose. It’s also a couples right to choose contraception. It’s also none of my business…..
Alot more young women aren't having kids. That's their choice and there's nothing bad about it. It's called being a responsible American. It's not a duty or responsibility to have kids.

First, there are some negatives with some types of contraception. Secondly, if anyone wants to promote anything, it’s information so couples can make their own choices….about either.

Alot more young women aren't having kids. That's their choice and there's nothing bad about it. It's called being a responsible American. It's not a duty or responsibility to have kids.
And, I know couples who were literally baby machines and raised great kids. It’s none of my business. The only time I see promoting anything, is providing* resources so couples can have the freedom to make the best choice for themselves.

Forum List

Back