Women and their bustlines

Wonky Pundit

USMB's Silent Snowden
Apr 30, 2011
Quisitive
First, women put themselves through all kinds of ordeals - up to and including physical pain - just to make their breasts look more attractive.

But then, they get offended if a man approaches them and says, "Hey, those are amazing tits!" instead of taking it as a compliment on their success.

Why the contradiction? :dunno:

Well, you approach it all wrong. You don't just walk up to a woman and say "Hey, those are amazing tits!" You would have to expect for them to be offended. A better approach would be something like this. Approach the woman and smile. Say, "Very nice!" She will most likely smile back and say, "What is?" That's your opening. Then say "Your tits. They look great!" She'll say, "Thank you for noticing. Want to see 'em?" Then if you really want to see them just simply say "Yes." Try this next time. You should get better results. Always works for me.

Probably because they don't really give a damn about your opinion on their breasts. It's considered sexual harassment for a reason.

Well, you approach it all wrong. You don't just walk up to a woman and say "Hey, those are amazing tits!" You would have to expect for them to be offended. A better approach would be something like this. Approach the woman and smile. Say, "Very nice!" She will most likely smile back and say, "What is?" That's your opening. Then say "Your tits. They look great!" She'll say, "Thank you for noticing. Want to see 'em?" Then if you really want to see them just simply say "Yes." Try this next time. You should get better results. Always works for me.

Post one of your encounters on YouTube and I'll believe you! :lol:

Forum List

Back