woman who groped TSA agent hailed a hero.

DiAnna, the moment the TSA makes a noted exception for a certain group of people is the moment that group of people become the prime candidates for being convinced to carry something through security for someone, or being impersonated for the purpose of carrying something through security. You and I both know that.

I don't care. Abusing elderly disabled people is not something we should allow in this country, not even in the name of security. What good is "security" when we have lost our liberty and our dignity? This poor woman was literally pulled from her wheelchair and held up in front of the x-ray, despite the fact that she repeatedly told them she was in danger of falling. The x-ray revealed a damned diaper, not unusual for a 94-yr-old, wheelchair bound geriactric. They then forced her to remove the diaper!

We were told after the idiocy of having clostomy bags ruptured, forcing humiliated passengers to take their flights with urine-soaked clothing, after forcing mastectomy patients to remove their breast implants, after thousands of such incidents that TSA would educate their agents on dealing with disabled, special needs individuals. This is what they taught them?

If someone humiliated my elderly mother the way this woman was humiliated, heads would roll and there would be hell to pay. I suspect you'd feel the same damned way.

When we oppress our society in the name of "security", it's only a matter of time before our society will emulate those societies generating the very terrorists from whom we are trying to protect ourselves.

Something stinks about the old woman/wheelchair/diaper story. The daughter didn't even bother to have a spare diaper for her dear ol ma. Seems to me the daughter was lacking in caring for her ma while the TSA agents were doing their job the best they could. Ma wasn't even upset. Probably to spare her daughter embarassment that she didn't care enough to pack extra stuff for her mom knowing the repercussions of flying nowadays.

Something stinks about the old woman/wheelchair/diaper story. The daughter didn't even bother to have a spare diaper for her dear ol ma. Seems to me the daughter was lacking in caring for her ma while the TSA agents were doing their job the best they could. Ma wasn't even upset. Probably to spare her daughter embarassment that she didn't care enough to pack extra stuff for her mom knowing the repercussions of flying nowadays.

Do you think so? There have just been so many verified abuses that this one is pretty believable, and CNN did some investigating that supported the allegations.

Anyway, that rant of mine had little to do with the topic of the thread. I've already agreed that the woman who assaulted the TSA officer deserves to be arrested, and if convicted deserves a stiff sentence. That kind of abuse cannot be allowed... by anyone!

She's not a hero, she's a freak. Look at her picture, she looks like a mental case.

Grabbing another woman's breast and TWISTING it! Freak.

Forum List

Back