'Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate'

View attachment 305666

'Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate' By Alice Edwards - Updated February 5, 2020

Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate

"Not only did Beale’s lies land a man in prison for years, but she also secured almost $15,000 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority."

"Lady Justice Hallett said: “The idea that a woman could send an innocent man to prison for years solely so she could obtain compensation beggars belief.”

Greeting. In this case, the alleged rapist spent SEVEN YEARS in prison before his accuser's lies and deceptions were exposed.

Frankly, considering ALL the circumstances, sentencing this fraud and liar to a TEN YEAR prison sentence is not enough punishment.

What is your opinion?

Peace.

She looks like tommy tainty.... Yuck..

She reminds me of that dirty ratfuck who had the 9-11 scam. Tanya something.

This woman didn't kill her victims, but she laid waste to their lives as well as the collateral damage to loved ones.

I'd like to suggest putting her in a large burlap bag with about 17 hungry, scared and pissed off honey badgers.

Then throw that bitch off a cliff.

She deserves to be punished, as do all people who falsely accuse others of committing a crime. Remember the Central Park Five and how their lives were changed by false accusations that were supported by scumbags who even took out full-page newspaper ads. She is properly dealt with.

Now how do we deal with people who actually did rape someone, and then claim that they were innocent? Rapists do have a tendency to perjure themselves. They make up all kinds of stories.
Men NEVER lie about rape. Only women. And if there is evidence such as this woman's case that ONE woman lied, then it is statistically certain that at LEAST 50% of all reported rapes are lies.
Are you on some sort of drugs?

It's known as sarcasm. Look it up.

What does that have to do with the price of beans???
If you are asking me this, I am only trying to point out that maybe attention should be appreciated no matter what kind it is when so many people work for it, but they still don't get a sufficient enough amount if they get any at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I quoted you. Which means, yes, I was asking you this. Are you not aware of what the quote function is for?

Anyway...this is what I was referring to that you said:

but if you are being followed, consider it a blessing that a person finds you interesting

Maybe we have a different concept of your words. For me...it sounds like stalking or someone ready to pounce for nefarious reasons. For you, maybe you mean follow as in boards or social media? Whatever the case..its just weird how you said it and how I took it. Followed with your impression I am a fan of Billy Bob or whomever it is you are salivating over. Or did I read that wrong too?

^^^ I get what you were meaning. I just happen to have the ability of looking at things in more than one way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Billy Joe Royal is the name of who I was speaking of.

She deserves to be punished, as do all people who falsely accuse others of committing a crime. Remember the Central Park Five and how their lives were changed by false accusations that were supported by scumbags who even took out full-page newspaper ads.

Apparently you have not seen videos of the interrogations conducted by a Manhattan ADA during which admissions of felonious criminal activity were made by three of the CP5 defendants.

Central Park Five_Tupac Shakur.jpg
Ava DuVernay.png

View attachment 305666

'Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate' By Alice Edwards - Updated February 5, 2020

"Not only did Beale’s lies land a man in prison for years, but she also secured almost $15,000 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority."

"Lady Justice Hallett said: “The idea that a woman could send an innocent man to prison for years solely so she could obtain compensation beggars belief.”

Greeting. In this case, the alleged rapist spent SEVEN YEARS in prison before his accuser's lies and deceptions were exposed.

Frankly, considering ALL the circumstances, sentencing this fraud and liar to a TEN YEAR prison sentence is not enough punishment.

What is your opinion?

Peace.
Glad she was caught.

She deserves to be punished, as do all people who falsely accuse others of committing a crime. Remember the Central Park Five and how their lives were changed by false accusations that were supported by scumbags who even took out full-page newspaper ads.

Apparently you have not seen videos of the interrogations conducted by a Manhattan ADA during which admissions of felonious criminal activity were made by three of the CP5 defendants.

View attachment 305874 View attachment 305875
Grill someone long enough, they WILL confess to something.

View attachment 305874 View attachment 305875

What do the weird pictures that you have posted on numerous occasions actually mean?

View attachment 305666

What is your opinion?

Peace.
Well, that settles it

I guess all women who complain about rape must be lying. You know how women are
Many are frauds. And they get away with it. There will be retribution some day. People do not forget. It can give them drive to survive just for vengeance.

Forum List

Back