Former Drone operator admits to targeting innocent people.

That has nothing to do with Trump killing terrorist commanders.
One stupid operator doesn't change anything.

I don't recall mentioning Trump.

This is what we do. It's not one operator. Why do you think so many come back and are unable to function?

I've long argued that we are at best no better than those we condemn. We condemn them for killing their own people for us to go in and kill the very same people.

Ex-US drone operator tells how he dropped a missile on child but superiors claimed it was 'a dog' | Daily Mail Online
1. Daily Mail---hahahahahhaah--very credible--hahahhahahahh
2. please provide the EVIDENCE he was ORDERED to kill an innocent child --or else you are full of shit

Innocent blood is on the hands of all of us and we will end up paying for it.

I've long argued that we are at best no better than those we condemn. We condemn them for killing their own people for us to go in and kill the very same people.

Ex-US drone operator tells how he dropped a missile on child but superiors claimed it was 'a dog' | Daily Mail Online
2. please provide the EVIDENCE he was ORDERED to kill an innocent child --or else you are full of shit

sure, we don't want to kill the bad guys--let them kill us--very smart

by the way--where is your EVIDENCE?

The child wasn't targeted on purpose.

You target a family home you are targeting everyone inside on purpose.
..again, you people have very, very limited knowlege ofwars/military...if a terrorist is in the home, they are a legitimate target ....this ISN'T WW2 !!!!!! it's a much different war

People defending their own country from the Invaders are never terrorists.

The British call the forces here, terrorists.

Women and children? Easy....you just don't lead 'em so much.

....again, more bullshit from the left--that's why we laugh at all your TRUMP IS A MURDERER crap/etc

Forum List

Back