Woman wearing fur is stabbed by animals rights activist in church

Why was this obviously insane woman, not committed for life, the last time she tried to murder someone?
Because if you commit the woman for insanity that would put every Democrat voter in the same boat.

imageedit_5275_8721188239.jpg
I don`t support spitting on POWs and mocking the handicapped so it`s ME who has a mental disorder. Got it. If I supported the Klan and the NRA would I then be cured?

Yes, the fact that you cannot understand that attacking one guy, based on his actions, decades after the fact he was a pow, is not an attack on "pows",

means you have a mental disorder.

You are batshit crazy. Seek professional help. And don't sign any contracts.

Why was this obviously insane woman, not committed for life, the last time she tried to murder someone?
Because if you commit the woman for insanity that would put every Democrat voter in the same boat.

I don`t support spitting on POWs and mocking the handicapped so it`s ME who has a mental disorder. Got it. If I supported the Klan and the NRA would I then be cured?
Ooohhh, that evil NRA again, those who LEGALLY own weapons and never used them to commit a crime. Are you really that stupid? Yes you are. Klan - Invented by Democrats, supported by Democrats, who will always be racists. Check out my picture, is my friend a racist?
No, it`s the NRA that helps crazies, criminals and terrorists acquire weapons. We know what the Democrats were 8 decades ago but what are you today? One of these? The sunglasses are a nice touch.
20708451_1363474923773108_5467746708312647893_n.jpg

Ooohhh, that evil NRA again, those who LEGALLY own weapons and never used them to commit a crime. Are you really that stupid? Yes you are. Klan - Invented by Democrats, supported by Democrats, who will always be racists. Check out my picture, is my friend a racist?
No, it`s the NRA that helps crazies, criminals and terrorists acquire weapons. We know what the Democrats were 8 decades ago but what are you today? One of these? The sunglasses are a nice touch.

LOL!!!! It's like 5 guys. And you think that defines half the country?

You know that you are supporting them, right? When you pretend they are relevant?

Obama followers! I can tell by the brown shirts.

No, they don't. In point of fact it is progressive loons, who continue to let violent criminals out of prisons so that they can prey on the innocent . Over, and over, and over again.

That would be you and your ilk.

No, they don't. In point of fact it is progressive loons, who continue to let violent criminals out of prisons so that they can prey on the innocent . Over, and over, and over again.

If you and your ilk hadn`t armed them in the first place it`s likely they never would have been in jail. Do you know the politics of every judge that released someone to prey on the innocent?

National Geographic:
Fur Farms Still Unfashionably Cruel, Critics Say

Fur Farms Still Unfashionably Cruel, Critics Say

Of course fur trading is a growing industry.....this is the Me! Me! Me! generation. No concern for anyone or anything other than ones self.

The goal of any animal welfare regulation is to prevent unnecessary suffering. But for many animal advocates, fur farming begins and ends with the basic moral test of necessity—we don’t need fur clothing and accessories, and therefore fur farming for that purpose is immoral.

View attachment 291558

That said, stabbing anyone is wrong. There is a right way to protest. This is not it.
I heard from a very astute scholar on the right, that if you want to increase the population of an animal, you must put it on the food table. Why are their so many sheep, cows, goats, and other edible animals? Why is it that lions, tigers, elephants and other rare creatures are rare? Because we dont eat them. If we did there would be farms of these critters being massed produced. A very good example, the North American Bison, almost extinct, but now with them, being on the menu, Bison are plentiful.. Dont doubt me.Now if we could just get rid of liberals, then the world would be a better place.

View attachment 291559

I couldn't decide if that pic is funny or scary. Save the planet, kill yourself, lol. It is funny because it is true. Like many have said, I won't worry until the rich liberals sell their beachfront properties.

If you and your ilk hadn`t armed them in the first place it`s likely they never would have been in jail. Do you know the politics of every judge that released someone to prey on the innocent?

They armed themselves, Moron. Paris enjoys all of the anti gun laws you love, and more, and those laws didn't help the 130 Parisians murdered by scum.

Anti gun laws only affect the law abiding. Critical thinkers know this.

They armed themselves, Moron. Paris enjoys all of the anti gun laws you love, and more, and those laws didn't help the 130 Parisians murdered by scum.

Which gun laws have hurt the law abiding? BTW, everyone sitting in jail today was once a law abiding citizen. Murder rates in France compared to the U.S. Why in the hell would you want to go there?
France vs United States: Crime > Violent crime Facts and Stats

Which gun laws have hurt the law abiding? BTW, everyone sitting in jail today was once a law abiding citizen. Murder rates in France compared to the U.S. Why in the hell would you want to go there?
France vs United States: Crime > Violent crime Facts and Stats

Gun laws prevent honest people from defending themselves from attacks.

The safest places in the USA are those places that have the least restrictions on guns.

Are you lying that those are the NRA?

What a fucking liar you are...

Sigh, Communists, Communists never change.

Forum List

Back