Woman wearing fur is stabbed by animals rights activist in church

Woman wearing fur is stabbed by animal-rights activist in church
Fox News – An Ohio animal rights activist allegedly stabbed a woman in a church on Wednesday because she was wearing fur. Police believe that Meredith Lowell, 35, stabbed the woman wearing fur boots based on a prior arrest in 2012, in which Lowell was charged with attempting to hire a hitman to kill a person wearing fur.

Society falling to the mental left nut jobs...... Prescribed drugs no doubt, that's what this nut was on prob.

The tolerant left.....always there to stab you when (they think) you need it.

Fox News – An Ohio animal rights activist allegedly stabbed a woman in a church on Wednesday because she was wearing fur. Police believe that Meredith Lowell, 35, stabbed the woman wearing fur boots based on a prior arrest in 2012, in which Lowell was charged with attempting to hire a hitman to kill a person wearing fur.

Society falling to the mental left nut jobs...... Prescribed drugs no doubt, that's what this nut was on prob.
I want to buy a FAUX FUR coat that looks like the Joe Namath type. Walk down the street with my Make America Great Again hat, and see if some lunatic lefty wants to try some shit with me. It will be a hoot putting the activist in his/her/its place...

Men's Black Mink Faux Fur Knee-Length Coat | Mens Faux Fur Coats

s-l300.jpg

The tolerant left.....always there to stab you when (they think) you need it.
I said before that Muslims and Liberals are pretty much the same. They both will smile at you while stabbing you.

democrats gunna be democrats....

I recall when PETA members would pour red paint on elderly women in fur coats.....but somehow never did the same to Hell's Angels in leather.....

If she was in church why didn't God protect her?

I recall when PETA members would pour red paint on elderly women in fur coats.....but somehow never did the same to Hell's Angels in leather.....

Because they are cowardly bullies.

If she was in church why didn't God protect her?

Pretty stupid comment.

Because they are cowardly bullies.

Did you say 'ANTIFA'?

Environmentalists are some of the most violent people in this country.... fact

Environmentalists are some of the most violent people in this country.... fact

Let's prove it .....

1. Guess which political group both the Southern Poverty Law Center and the FBI consider the most dangerous in America? Environmentalists. Yep. Some $43 million in damage by the Animal Liberation Front and the Earth Liberation Front in the past two decades.
    1. “Extremists within the environmental and animal rights movements have committed literally thousands of violent criminal acts in recent decades — arguably more than those from any other radical sector, left or right.” Eco-Violence: The Record
    2. “A leader of the Earth Liberation Front, a radical environmentalist organization the FBI described as America's most dangerous domestic terrorist group, refused to answer questions Tuesday before a congressional hearing on ecoterrorism.” About Questia | Questia, Your Online Research Library

These are products of our modern liberal culture just a surely as the teenage mass shooters

National Geographic:
Fur Farms Still Unfashionably Cruel, Critics Say

Of course fur trading is a growing industry.....this is the Me! Me! Me! generation. No concern for anyone or anything other than ones self.

The goal of any animal welfare regulation is to prevent unnecessary suffering. But for many animal advocates, fur farming begins and ends with the basic moral test of necessity—we don’t need fur clothing and accessories, and therefore fur farming for that purpose is immoral.

minksskinned.JPG

That said, stabbing anyone is wrong. There is a right way to protest. This is not it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another perspective.....AI is reaching a critical junction
Stephen Hawkins warned of the perils of AI
Stephen Hawking warned about the perils of artificial intelligence – yet AI gave him a voice

Now, in the photo above, replace the Chinese workers with self aware robots...and the minks with humans. Would you like to be on that table?

By the fall of the Roman Empire in 476, Roman society had become a society of savages and blood thirsty heathens, reveling in death sports. Barbarism is on the rise in the US today with the proliferation of many websites glamorizing blood sports, brutal contact sports and games featuring death.

As a society embraces it's lust for blood and violence, and the acceptance of suffering it accepts it's own demise.

Last edited:
Why was this obviously insane woman, not committed for life, the last time she tried to murder someone?
Because if you commit the woman for insanity that would put every Democrat voter in the same boat.

imageedit_5275_8721188239.jpg
I don`t support spitting on POWs and mocking the handicapped so it`s ME who has a mental disorder. Got it. If I supported the Klan and the NRA would I then be cured?

Why was this obviously insane woman, not committed for life, the last time she tried to murder someone?
Because if you commit the woman for insanity that would put every Democrat voter in the same boat.

imageedit_5275_8721188239.jpg
I don`t support spitting on POWs and mocking the handicapped so it`s ME who has a mental disorder. Got it. If I supported the Klan and the NRA would I then be cured?
Ooohhh, that evil NRA again, those who LEGALLY own weapons and never used them to commit a crime. Are you really that stupid? Yes you are. Klan - Invented by Democrats, supported by Democrats, who will always be racists. Check out my picture, is my friend a racist?

National Geographic:

Of course fur trading is a growing industry.....this is the Me! Me! Me! generation. No concern for anyone or anything other than ones self.

The goal of any animal welfare regulation is to prevent unnecessary suffering. But for many animal advocates, fur farming begins and ends with the basic moral test of necessity—we don’t need fur clothing and accessories, and therefore fur farming for that purpose is immoral.

View attachment 291558

That said, stabbing anyone is wrong. There is a right way to protest. This is not it.
I heard from a very astute scholar on the right, that if you want to increase the population of an animal, you must put it on the food table. Why are their so many sheep, cows, goats, and other edible animals? Why is it that lions, tigers, elephants and other rare creatures are rare? Because we dont eat them. If we did there would be farms of these critters being massed produced. A very good example, the North American Bison, almost extinct, but now with them, being on the menu, Bison are plentiful.. Dont doubt me.Now if we could just get rid of liberals, then the world would be a better place.

th2A0YDSTL.jpg

Forum List

Back